• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Is Your Dream Mate?

Lightkeeper

Do you have an Idol you would like to hook up with? What are the characteristics you are looking for in a partner/mate?

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
What do you mean by idol? A famous person or somesuch?

As for the ideal mate question, someone who can love me for who and what I am.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
ya. someone who respects me, loves me. and we make the perfect balance as a couple creating harmony.

of course, im only 16, lol is it too childish? oh ya, and i want a dream wedding. pssht like thats gonna happen. im doubting if my parents will let me wed a dude.

physical apearance doesnt matter. well, as long as they are not skinny as a twig or obese. err, right. now i feel superficial. bagh.

what i find attractive is pale skin and black hair and eyes. if i see a guy like that, im more likely to approach them than a blondie. i dont know. its just this thing.

Lightkeeper

Asians are hot, I agree. What I mean by idol is, is there a Star or anyone in the limelight you admire?

The older I get the more I want to be around people who love me. I think in the old days I would attach myself to people who weren't really capable of love. I agree that respect is a very big part of it all.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
im asian *wink* well indian really. it is part of asia!

i admire brad pitt. hes really nice and charismatic in person. i also like dom monaghan (my avatar) cuz hes witty and nice. not a jerk. i detest jerks. every crush that i had turns out to be a jerk. its like a curse that will never stop! bagh. maybe its just me. sigh. im soo wierd.

tom cruise. he seems soooo fake whenever he gives interviews. but hes a great actor and all.

actresses i love are winona rider (crucible was AWESOME) and renee zellweger, though she always looks like she has bad allergies.

i love (LOVE) shabana azmi. her performace in Hari Bhari was spectacular. i also love Swamy.

who else.

oh yes and u cant forget Tony leung. oh yeah, hes hott. real hott. chinese. whoot whoot. and he acted in Happy Together, were in the first scene, he has gay sex with another hongkong actor.

hehe. evil grin.

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
hero__15.jpg

p1002819805.jpg

more tony leung!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Lightkeeper said:
Do you have an Idol you would like to hook up with? What are the characteristics you are looking for in a partner/mate?

Most of my idols tend to be from literature, or from TV shows that it seems like no one else in history has seen. Like Gerani, I admire Dominic Monaghan, although (truth be told) I pretty much hold everyone in the "Lord of the Rings" cast in the same esteem, including the writers, stuntpersons, all the way to the people that cultivated hills so that it would look like hobbits had been inhabiting them for centuries. Dominic Monaghans' character, though, Meriadoc Brandybuck (whom one of my current cats was briefly named after, until he proved to not be able to carry off such a noble name, so is now simply "Momo.") has the qualities that I admire most in the series. (I should say currently admire the most.
There is so much good, character-wise, to be found in all of "Lord of the Rings" that you can have a different favorite person each week.) He seems to love the written word. He acts as a councillor to his elder cousin, Frodo, as a protector for his younger cousin, Pippin, and even, temporarily, as a sort of 'replacement' son for King Theoden (I can never make that little mark over the 'e'.) Of all the hobbits, he seems most keenly aware of the dire situation of Middle Earth, since Frodo has his duty as Ringbearer that makes his major sole concern the Ring, Samwise Gamgee has his great, earthy nature to protect him, combined with his love of 'Mr. Frodo,' and Pippin has his profound innocence to shield him from exactly why he is currently journeying with these 8 other people. Merry has nothing that distracts him from exactly how dangerous a mission they're on, and he senses, as a Hobbit, how small one can seem. Nevertheless, he still charges into battle along with the others, and helps to kill the one, horrific creature that can be killed by no man, because (in that definition) he is not a man. He's a Hobbit, and a good one, at that. These are the qualities I would look for in an dream-mate. (Which is not to imply that I'm some sort of... what is the internet term?... 'pervy hobbit fancier.' The hairy feet really don't do anything for me.)

Next week, though, my favorite idol will be Eowyn, who did the rest of the slaying of said creature. "I am no man!" was my war-cry for a while there. This seemed to confuse people, for some reason. (They kept muttering 'Well, obviously" and backing away slowly.)

And Gerani, I thought your avatar was supposed to be of the grasshopper! :p

Ardhanariswar

I'm back!
i was reading Catcher in the Rye for summer reading and i found myself being attracted (and relating very much) to Holden Caufield. hes not my dream mate though, hes very...er...crazy. but nice. is nuts about purity and innocence. like me. even though, im not quite pure myself. hehe. well. im still a virgin. but hey, ill lose it to the right person, someone whom i really love and respect, as he (or she) does.

:jam: i love morals.
hehe boby head.

meogi

Sidenote: YES. Asian people are so hot! <3 /superficial moment
YES! One of the main reasons I wanted to come to Japan. :D

As to star's I admire or would love to be with, Natalie Portman is #1, with Milla Jovovitch at a (very) close 2nd. I <3 them. Both would be even better!:jam:

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Lightkeeper said:
Then there's Catherine Zeta Jones.:)
Yes. Yes there is. :p

I've got a bit of a keeny on Jennifer Garner at the moment...she's hot and can kick a**!! :jam:

QTpi

Mischevious One
My husband! I am fortunate enough to be married to my dream mate!!! No one else can come close. Well... maybe Sean Connery.