• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is your Favorite Youtube Star?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
What is your favorite youtube star? I'm talking about the youtube celebrities, not just any old you tuber.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Vanakkam

I used to really love PewDiePie but I'm not very fond of what he is doing lately :/ So, I mostly watch WhatTheCut (MrAntoineDaniel) and Les tutos (Jérôme). They are really awesome and funny x')

Parsimony

I'm not sure if he would count as a celebrity, but cyriak has done things for Adult Swim. I can't help but admire the immense amount of work that must have gone into his mind-twisting videos.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
I'm not sure if he would count as a celebrity, but cyriak has done things for Adult Swim. I can't help but admire the immense amount of work that must have gone into his mind-twisting videos.

Oh my god

I'm a fan of this guy also ! I just... Can't understand his videos. But they are full of skills.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I don't know about stars, but there are a handful of potters I like. A couple of my favorites are youdanxxx and Hsin-Chuen Lin.

Kerr

I dont know about favorite, but I like Thor LP and Zisteau because they are crazy and they play Kerbal Space Program :p. And I mean "lets make an apartment complex, send it to a moon around a gas giant, and in order to save fuel lets aerobreak in the gas gaints atmosphere to get in orbit" kind of crazy (in the case of Thor). Also like Briarstoned because I like his Skyrim rougelike series.

Last edited:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Tobuscus (TobyTurner, Tobygames)

Same here. LOVE the Sideburns song and my daughter proudly sports her Nugget in a Biscuit t-shirt. :)

I also enjoy watching the Shaytards and a plethora of youtube beauty gurus.

I also look forward to Fridays for YGS (Your Grammar Sucks!).

Last edited: