• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who knows what

Pah

Uber all member
Reflections on the current state of government knowledge -

Mike Keefe
The Denver Post

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Well, you know, there are so many good reasons to vote against Bush... So, you've got to hand it to him: it took some real work on Ashcroft's part for him to become one of the best reasons to vote against Bush.

Pah

Uber all member
FeathersinHair said:
Oh, my. That is scary.
Actually there should be a third line on the graph - one that goes higher than what the government knows about us and it should be labled "What the Government knows about you and what you don't know we know"

-pah-

Master Vigil

This sort of reminds me about a joke I heard on the radio. It probably has no connection what so ever, but I thought I'd share it with you....

Bush and Kerry decided instead of debating, they would have an ice fishing contest. The first day kerry comes back with 10 fish, bush comes back with none. The next day kerry comes back with 20 fish, bush again came back with none. On the third day bush sent the secret service to spy on kerry to see if he was cheating. At the end of the day they came back to bush and said, "You were right, they were cheating... They cut a hole in the ice."