• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are people big talkers but when it comes to actions do nothing ?

Massimo2002

Many people on the internet have threatened and Insulted me but almost no one in real life has physically assaulted me but there were people rude to me I guess what I'm trying to say Is why don't the people who hate me physically attack me ?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Many people on the internet have threatened and Insulted me but almost no one in real life has physically assaulted me but there were people rude to me I guess what I'm trying to say Is why don't the people who hate me physically attack me ?
Because it's the internet, where people get to say whatever knowing nothing is ever gonna come of it like it would if they did it to someone's face.

an anarchist

Your local anarchist.
Ummm well I can link some news articles where it has happened to other people. One guy knifed someone in the game Counter Strike and the victim in game got mad and found the guy in real life and stabbed him killing him. That’s an old story, but a couple months ago the same thing happened but the attacker used a hammer and the victim survived. Some people be psychos on the internet and people have attacked a killed people they met on the internet. So be careful dude you never know.

Last edited:

We Never Know

No Slack
No accountability on the net as there is in real life.

Balthazzar

N. Germanic Descent
I'm sure it happens. I prefer some anonymity nowadays. Fact: I don't trust people. Fact: Some people are dangerous. Fact: Some people do go out of their way to settle a grudge. Presumption: Some online adversaries do this. Fact: The presumed is the reason I prefer anonymity.

Online, I feel freer to voice myself than in real life. Less risk factor is involved. I still try to temper my tongue, and I no longer give up my true identity. I don't trust people. Fact: We live in a world where dangerous people live also.

Balthazzar

N. Germanic Descent
People don’t hate you as much as you think.

I think some people hate some types of people. The severity of that hate is unknown, but people can be very disruptive and dangerous and for this reason, I choose not to trust people, generally speaking. Yeah, it sucks to live this way but it's true. The alternative to the caution is not worrying too much about it, which to me equates to being careless and liable.