• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why can't some people accept that the Israelites were black?

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
and none of this states where the white people came from
I gave up about the time he started talking about Macedonia and white people. I really couldn't be bothered from there. I assume that's where it goes on from. Although why he decides that Hebrew tradition is true in that Javan is the ancestor of Greeks (and I don't know whether that's considered a literal thing or not in Judaism or what is considered today) but that it's FALSE in claiming that Japheth's children were white. That doesn't make any sense.

Rakhel

I gave up about the time he started talking about Macedonia and white people. I really couldn't be bothered from there. I assume that's where it goes on from. Although why he decides that Hebrew tradition is true in that Javan is the ancestor of Greeks (and I don't know whether that's considered a literal thing or not in Judaism or what is considered today) but that it's FALSE in claiming that Japheth's children were white. That doesn't make any sense.
especially when you take into account that he is trying to prove that the true Jews were black and killed by those now claiming to be Jews

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
especially when you take into account that he is trying to prove that the true Jews were black and killed by those now claiming to be Jews

Oh yeah I don't know how we get back to Israelites being black, particularly if Edomites were white since, afterall Esau was Jacob's brother... And unlike other biblical patriarchs, they were not brothers from another mother.

Kusch

Exactly. You debunk every point by simply stating that x does not equal y. Just as expected. Even when the book itself tells you that Philip and Alexander were Edomites who displaced the original Greeks. It showed several points, clearly, that the region was inhabited by blacks and there is much scholarly work attributed to this. It clearly shows scripture that says whites have been taking identities and putting themselves in the book. Yet, you pretend to see none of this and don't even watch part 3 because you're convinced that he's ignorant. I certainly expected this, so no worries.

For those who are interested in this truth I hope they stop by and check out that video. Especially for those who aren't a part of the nation of Esau. Esau is claiming Jacob, just as he's done Japheth, Ishmail and even the children of Ham. And deny being Esau.

Kusch

Oh yeah I don't know how we get back to Israelites being black, particularly if Edomites were white since, afterall Esau was Jacob's brother... And unlike other biblical patriarchs, they were not brothers from another mother.

I'm really starting to think that SOME people are spiritually prohibited from understanding.

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Exactly. You debunk every point by simply stating that x does not equal y. Just as expected. Even when the book itself tells you that Philip and Alexander were Edomites who displaced the original Greeks. It showed several points, clearly, that the region was inhabited by blacks and there is much scholarly work attributed to this. It clearly shows scripture that says whites have been taking identities and putting themselves in the book. Yet, you pretend to see none of this and don't even watch part 3 because you're convinced that he's ignorant. I certainly expected this, so no worries.
Seriously, WHERE does it say that they're Edomites, I'll go back and watch that part. He did nothing but make separate claims with absolutely no connections.

For those who are interested in this truth I hope they stop by and check out that video. Especially for those who aren't a part of the nation of Esau. Esau is claiming Jacob, just as he's done Japheth, Ishmail and even the children of Ham. And deny being Esau.

Lizard people rule the world. I knew you wouldn't believe me and accept my evidence. I hope that everyone who REALLY wants to know the truth believes me. Anyone who doesn't just denies the truth.

Kusch

Seriously, WHERE does it say that they're Edomites, I'll go back and watch that part. He did nothing but make separate claims with absolutely no connections.

Lizard people rule the world. I knew you wouldn't believe me and accept my evidence. I hope that everyone who REALLY wants to know the truth believes me. Anyone who doesn't just denies the truth.

Part 3 mostly shows that they're Edomites. Please watch till the end. That last statement says a lot.

Kusch

Last I checked whites ruled the world. It was also said that the devil would rule the world in the last days and we're in the last days.

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
I'm not surprised.
LOL.

I'm sure it's because I'm an Edomite or something something something something.

Too bad God doesn't want me to know the truth.

For the rest of you, who don't believe in my Lizard People, I assume you're just incapable of it. I assert it is so, and I have made a youtube video therefore I am right. You, just are incapable of seeing the scaly truth. They will bring you all to reptilian justice.

Drolefille

PolyPanGeekGirl
Part 3 mostly shows that they're Edomites. Please watch till the end. That last statement says a lot.
Before I bother, does he show they're Edomites the same way he "Shows" that they're Javenites? By stating it with absolutely no evidence? He showed there were black people in Greece, he did not show that the black people in Greece were the indigineous tribes and descendants of Japheth.

Kusch

I don't really concern myself with lizard people. I've heard the stories, but as an original human with an awesome God, I'm just not worried about that at all. Perhaps the lizards are using Edom as their tools for world domination?

Kusch

Me thinks you guys are having a hard time coming to grips with this information, which is understandable. If you decide not to watch, that's fine. I just want everyone else to know.