• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why can't some people accept that the Israelites were black?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Your or fallingblood don't have any knowldge of anything , Anyone can make thing up , Or they can go to website find disagree -able things about any subject because its set that way . And those who disagree with yall . You Attack / Insult / belittle them . Children act this way and it's call bullying.

This speaks Volume of the fear you / him have of other's . The subject of this post has nothing to do with what you Believe / Accept , It's asking a question about the Israelites of the Scriptures / Bible . Whenever one trys to Sabotage another post just because they disagree with their Question / Subject / is a sure sign of insecurity on their behalf . It sad when one has to seek atention in a disagreeable way .

I have not belittled you, - and I have listed facts.

I don't have to make things up, - because I can translate the Hebrew and Greek.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Your wrong and you don't know what your talking about , If you took the time to do some Real Research, And stop feeding your ego , Maybe keyword Maybe you could learn something . But your to busyyyyyy trying to prove to other how knowldge-able you are , And you have a few here fool . I'm not impress my no means .

15 or more of your Religious Authors / Scholar , As some call Re-now Religious Authors / Scholar Says according to the Bible Europeans exist during Noah time . Rather you accept / believe scriptures or not , Anyway it not Important what you believe / accept . I know you read my post and you know I'm not the one to mess with , You can't play these game with me like you do with other's .

Because then you have to think , Something your not use to doing . And that because you can just pick out just any website link to challenge my post . Nor can you use any acuses , saying this doesn't exist or that doesn't exist . What your really saying it doesn't exist in your Mind / thinking . That not backing up your cliam .

By the way I did post the Authors / Scholar name who found the Bones of Yashu'a to prove it was A Black man , Rather you accept it or not . According to the scriptures , Also prove he was an Israelites Also prove that the Black's were the original Israelites , Rather you accept it or not . To just say things doesn't exist doesn't back up your cliam . You must really fear the facts.

Unlike you I don't make-up thing , When dealing with the scriptures . Meaning I don't post Story-line's , I show , W.W.W.H . D. What , When . Where , How . Dates .

You are saying crap about us for challenging your misinformation -

and you continue to post crap.

Yashu'a/Jesus' bones have not been found. We don't even know if he actually existed.

I have not belittled you, - and I have listed facts.

I don't have to make things up, - because I can translate the Hebrew and Greek.

I stand by all my post , Nothing you can say or do will change it ! Can't tell when someone doesn't one to be bother with you , Or is this just habit with you .

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
I did and I stand by my post rather you accept it or not , That cut and paste thing of your's is just another excuse of your . Your the one who cuting & pasting from some website . Not me . That why your reported me .I Told you before I read some of your post . It sad how some here let you get away with the things your post here . And what I find so Funny , Some here allow you to judge the things they post , As if your someone Special and your not . You have as of Yet Refuted anything I post . And that because you can't refute anything you have no knowldge of , According you the people of the scriptures didn't exist . So how can you prove something that doesn't Exist .

I'm not going to get into this backand forward thing , with you it's a waste of time . For those who have read my post know I have made my point rather they accept it or not . Also picking out certain part of my post doesn't change the Whole post .

In case you haven't noticed - all but one have refuted what you have posted - because it is WRONG!

Wherenextcolumbus

Oh no no..Arabs did not enter Northern Africa on a large scale until 700 A.D. (The Islamic Conquest). They are VERY late comers into the Nile Valley. Egypt of both the south and the north were black Africans and there is a irrefutable biological evidence which has confirmed that for decades now, and is even admitted to in the Oxford Encyclopedia of Ancient Egypt:

Sad as it may sound even authoritative sources such as this aren't enough for some folks to accept this fact. Interestingly I was able to obtain a preview of the results of a genetic study on Old and Middle Kingdom Egyptian remains that will be released sometimes before the end of the year. Those results showed that the ancient Egyptians were comprised of a mosaic of various lineages that are restricted to Sub Saharan Africa TODAY, but were clearly once prevalent in the Sahara (when it was fertile) and the Nile Valley (Northern Africa). The earliest Old Kingdom (and pre-dynastic) results showed them be of the Nilotic African type and directly followed with rulers of West/Central African lineage.

Cheers! It's sad when people start saying "being black is a myth" or trying to associate Egypt more with the middle east than with Africa when it is an African country, and only considered middle east today because of cultural reasons. But if I said another group of Africans were black no one would come to me with "black is a myth" and continuing to try and debate what being black is.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
Cheers! It's sad when people start saying "being black is a myth" or trying to associate Egypt more with the middle east than with Africa when it is an African country, and only considered middle east today because of cultural reasons. But if I said another group of Africans were black no one would come to me with "black is a myth" and continuing to try and debate what being black is.

What you are saying is patently false. I would say being black, as being part of the "black race" is always a myth, regardless of what group is being talked about. In fact, I covered the reasons why this is true in an earlier response to you.

Cleopatra VII was from the Greek Ptolemaic Dynasty. She is shown in busts and coins to be lighter with a thinner straight nose.

The Beauty of Cleopatra

Photo: Cleopatra Bust Among Treasures Found in Egypt Temple

So that one of the many diffrent version you pick from not that I check it out . Your still wrong . Fear is something else for you and you buddy to have my post remove , that deep lolololo It also show you fear the Truth . And you didn't one other to read it . conformation of the truth is wonderful lolololol you know !!!

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
Ingledsva said:
Cleopatra VII was from the Greek Ptolemaic Dynasty. She is shown in busts and coins to be lighter with a thinner straight nose.

The Beauty of Cleopatra

Photo: Cleopatra Bust Among Treasures Found in Egypt Temple
So that one of the many diffrent version you pick from not that I check it out . Your still wrong . Fear is something else for you and you buddy to have my post remove , that deep lolololo It also show you fear the Truth . And you didn't one other to read it . conformation of the truth is wonderful lolololol you know !!!

LOL! The first site is from the University of Chicago, and shows ancient busts.

The second site is from National Geographic, and shows a new image, and coins with her face, taken from Taposiris Magna temple north of Alexandria.

And by the way - I didn't ask for your post to be removed!

Curious George

Veteran Member
If your speaking according to the bible I already explain it , Their are those here cliaming Yashu'a wasn't a black man according to the bible he was , checking my post . You can see how they're trying to get my post remove because they can't deal with the Truth / Fact's . Don't accept what I'm saying Research things foryouself . That if you really want to know , If not owell . One thing forsure its a reson why my post was remove , And it wasn't because I didn't post the Authors / Scholars name , Those who read it they had to have seen it , Truth doesn't set-well with some here . If it was nothing else it was conformation other wise it wouldn't have been removed .

The quote from the Bible you gave did not explain it to me. I am asking what does it mean to be black, according to you. When you say "that man is black," do you mean that man is Jesus?

Curious George

Veteran Member

I would still ask you to tell me what it means to "be black." I am assuming you would define it the same as you did. So I understand your perspective, I think. But other people keep throwing around the idea "so and so is or is not black," I am having trouble understanding especially without their definition.

Curious George

Veteran Member
When I use the phrase white or black, I am usually referring simply to a social concept relating expressed phenotypes of skin pigmentation. Thus, in my opinion a person from any country or continent could be considered "black," because black or white is not something one is but rather something society labels. I am not trying to say there is no such thing as race, because race is something entirely different. A genetic race is a statistical construction that deals with genetic similarities between individuals whose ancestors segmented from other groups (usually geographically) in such a way as to create homogeneous genes which contrast with other groupings. Unfortunately skin color is not one of these, because the genes that express skin color are various and work in concert to create a spectrum of color rather than a distinction.

Curious George

Veteran Member
What you are saying is patently false. I would say being black, as being part of the "black race" is always a myth, regardless of what group is being talked about. In fact, I covered the reasons why this is true in an earlier response to you.

But she has already defined what she means when she says "black:"

I defined it as your roots being African. East Africans look different generally from west Africans as do many tribes look distinct from each other, but they are still black African in my opinion.

Hence, she is not saying anything false. If someone has African roots, or roots from the geographic location we today know as Africa, then they are black.

Certainly there are the questions- how much or how little roots qualify and from what period of time those roots need to be from, but I think her definition makes her statements not patently false. To be false you would have to have a different definition that was more true.

Wherenextcolumbus

When I use the phrase white or black, I am usually referring simply to a social concept relating expressed phenotypes of skin pigmentation. Thus, in my opinion a person from any country or continent could be considered "black," because black or white is not something one is but rather something society labels. I am not trying to say there is no such thing as race, because race is something entirely different. A genetic race is a statistical construction that deals with genetic similarities between individuals whose ancestors segmented from other groups (usually geographically) in such a way as to create homogeneous genes which contrast with other groupings. Unfortunately skin color is not one of these, because the genes that express skin color are various and work in concert to create a spectrum of color rather than a distinction.

But even though skin colour has something to do with it on who we socially label black, we still mostly call people black (and they themselves black) if they are from African descent, hence why you may see an Asian person who is dark skinned but not call them black - even though if we were strictly meaning skin colour we would call them black.

Curious George

Veteran Member
But even though skin colour has something to do with it on who we socially label black, we still mostly call people black (and they themselves black) if they are from African descent, hence why you may see an Asian person who is dark skinned but not call them black - even though if we were strictly meaning skin colour we would call them black.

Australian aborigines are often referred to as black.