• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Christianity Resonates With You.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
Ever wonder how a story from 2000 years ago could have such a widespread impact on people living today? What’s your personal attraction to it?

For me, Christianity gives me a way to talk to my family and other like minded people about Jesus. To talk about how he’s our living lord. How believing in his return gives us great hope. It feels kind of good. It brings people together where we can talk about common beliefs, relate to one another and not feel so weird about it or like someone will call us delusional.

This says it all right here.:diamonddot:
“I am the resurrection and the life.” – John 11:25

I was called to Christ was kind of odd, people have told me. It was aesthetics. I was called to Christ and faith in God by the sheer beauty of the experience. The beauty of it drew me into communion with God. It was a rather odd experience.