• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did you become a Satanist?

Brynhild

SATANISTS ONLY PLEASE. Why did you choose to become a Satanist? I find I often see things in a way that favors satan when it comes to Christianity. Just wondering about your beliefs to see if its similar to how I think

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I don't claim the title of Satanist anymore, but I am pretty Satanic when it comes to subjects such as Christianity and Islam. I became interested in it as a reaction to the disgust I had toward those two aforementioned religions. I have a habit of being drawn towards "fringe" beliefs and movements. Satanism helped me removed my self-enforced Catholic programming and finally reject it. It helped me to value and strengthen individual liberty and questioning inside of myself.

Satanism was a needed process and is still a part of me. But now I feel that it is better to move beyond Abrahamic concepts all together.

Brynhild

Same for me I think. I also was disgusted by these religions. I left Christianity and decided Satan would be a better god. Then I found different gods altogether.