• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do humans exist ?

TransmutingSoul

May God's Will be Done
Premium Member
Does God have emotions ? Why would God care about being known ?
I see God is above all attributes. I would think God is not emotional.

God is Love, so one can assume Love does contains all the emotions, but all we know of God is the Messengers, so in them we can see all the emotions contained in the Word of God.

I see that being known is inherent in the Message and it is to become our desire. In scriptures when God desires from us certain attributes such as Trustworthiness and Truthfulness, Love and Unity, that is a bounty for us in the scriptures.

This is a good meditation.

As was the will of God, so I ought to have thought;
As was the will of God, so I ought to have spoken;
As was the will of God, so I ought to have acted. – Pater 6

Regards Tony

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Because all that exists of humans could be and probably is fundamental to existence, and not some blanket explanation of emergence. It's not satisfactory to assume the qualities of humans is a gradual pop up from nothing of those qualities. It's definitely a philosophical question. I think most naturalists wish the question away, and most non naturalists see that the question is entirely interesting, and worthy.