• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why the counting is taking so long in Maricopa county.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Voter behavior and election rules contribute to slower counting in Arizona

At first I thought that it might have to do with the voting machines that the Fruit, I mean Cyber Ninjas compromised in the last election. It turns out that is not the case:

"
"It's typical for Maricopa County to see about 180,000 ballots be turned in on Election Day," she says. "When I was there for that decade that was kind of the standard number."

This year, though, local election officials reported a whopping 290,000 ballots were dropped off at polling locations on Election Day.

"

They are not sure if it is because people did not trust the mail, or the armed vigilantes around drop boxes or another cause. At any rate they had a ton of ballots that they were not prepared for this year.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
It's part of the Dem's plot to steal the election.
Duh!

Dems counting ballots to steal votes right now:

uTC.gif

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
*coughs* Whats is it, precious?
wtf-confused.gif
I don't know why but I keep conflating the Cyber Ninjas with the Fruit Ninjas. They did such a poor job of recounting the votes in Maricopa county, not that they got it wrong, but the the havoc they left behind. There were certainly missing the "ninj" factor in their work. It could be seen that some incompetents had gone through everything.

There seems to be quite a bit of similarity.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Voter behavior and election rules contribute to slower counting in Arizona

At first I thought that it might have to do with the voting machines that the Fruit, I mean Cyber Ninjas compromised in the last election. It turns out that is not the case:

"
"It's typical for Maricopa County to see about 180,000 ballots be turned in on Election Day," she says. "When I was there for that decade that was kind of the standard number."

This year, though, local election officials reported a whopping 290,000 ballots were dropped off at polling locations on Election Day.

"

They are not sure if it is because people did not trust the mail, or the armed vigilantes around drop boxes or another cause. At any rate they had a ton of ballots that they were not prepared for this year.
Good info..

I still don't understand why it would take 3 days to count 290,000 ballots. There are 21,000,000 people in Florida and about 8,000,000 in Arizona. What gives? Maybe if they had 99% counted by now it wouldn't be such an issue.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Good info..

I still don't understand why it would take 3 days to count 290,000 ballots. There are 21,000,000 people in Florida and about 8,000,000 in Arizona. What gives? Maybe if they had 99% counted by now it wouldn't be such an issue.
Read the article. The system is a bit archaic. For example all envelopes have to be opened by hand. Not just the extra mail in ballots from Maricopa county, but from all of Arizona. They could use a bit of automation.