• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Will you believe the prophets when 1/3 of men die?

Okieshowedem

The Scriptures state that 1/3 of mankind will die over 1/4 part of the earth this years.
Will you believe the Scriptures when you see this with your own eyes?
Most won't, yet there are a few who will.
Remember you read this before it came to pass.
Truly we are living in the Last Days. Isayah 2:2

Okieshowedem

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
It is a thread here, i need [FONT=&quot]answering [/FONT]also, so do you think the fire is about due?...scriptures are handy; also looking globally in our case as all books are one....well God is and so all that is, is God.....:angel2:

Seraphiel

This is the third time this subject is brought up. And it is the third time today that I only can think that some people are afraid that something negative is going to happen.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Eze 5:1-4
(1) And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair.
(2) Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.
(3) Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy skirts.
(4) Then take of them again, and cast them into the midst of the fire, and burn them in the fire; for thereof shall a fire come forth into all the house of Israel.

Just while doing lots more research of all point together, thought would post this to finish this one or at least make some more sense of it scripturally.
Like I say many Christians with the beard trimming taught by the Pharisee to me look like sheep to the slaughter and always have, see why now finding this one.