• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Woah woah woah!

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Just because I changed my avatar does not mean everyone has to! :p

Its like 90% of us all changed our avatars up on the same day! Haha

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I was thinking of changing mine back to my old dragon avatar -- which I used for the first six or so years on the Forum. But I'm worried it might frighten @Terese

Dragon II.JPG .

Enoch07

Premium Member
I've only ever had this one too. More from sheer laziness. Lol.

Really I thought for sure you changed yours? I am loosing my mind! Why do I remeber you having the same pic but basically a bit more abstractish?

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Really I thought for sure you changed yours? I am loosing my mind! Why do I remeber you having the same pic but basically a bit more abstractish?
Hmmm I don't think so. I had another eye drawing that I made around the same time as this one but I only think I ever used this one. This was the other eye I drew.
untitled_drawing_by_i_stamp-d6qm4u8.png

Enoch07

Premium Member
Hmmm I don't think so. I had another eye drawing that I made around the same time as this one but I only think I ever used this one. This was the other eye I drew.
View attachment 19027

Ok It was just my imagination then. Im only 48 hours into an 84 hour shift and I am off my rocker already. This is gonna be a long week. /sigh

That other eye looks cool though! Alot going on in the pupil there. Probably just my imagination again, but I see a "Treant" reflected in the pupil. I like it!