• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Wonder how you will react

ardee2x

I am a lifelong student of Zarathustra. That means I'm not exactly a Christian or Muslim or Hindu or any other thing for that matter. There is God. God is. God is not to be described in human terms. I appreciate those who find solace in identifying with God and if that makes you closer, please be with God. God is of me and I am of God. There is no separation from God, there is only differences in belief and differences in opinion. God is and may you find your blessing.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Welcome to the nuthouse known as RF ardee2x. The primitive god concepts do give some solace and that is noteworthy however we are a bit more than our amusing notions of gods. Enjoy your stay.

ardee2x

Thx for the reply. Interesting "Title". Does not exclude God, does not exclude the presence of God either. "Attainment" is the realization of the supreme. May you attain Buddha,