• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World War T... For Toddler

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Let's say you wake up in the midst of an apocalyptic event. The streets are empty, but you roam them in hopes of finding someone else that can fill you in on just what's going on

Best-Part-28-Days-Later-Empty.jpg

You walk around a corner and you see a countless horde... They look up and notice you. It's too late. Before you can react you've been beset upon by a swarm of feral toddlers. They (30 lbs) got that terrible two rage coursing through their veins and they want blood

It's not a question of if you can fight them off; there's just too many. You can't outrun them either since they're everywhere and you'll only tire yourself out. This is your end, and it's time to go out swinging

How many feral toddlers do you think you could fight before they'd take you down?

After answering that, what if they had adult level intelligence?

After that, what if they also had improvised weapons?

Fight!

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Typically, in situations like this, I carry a barbedwired baseball bat. I would have to start swinging and singing the Barney (the dinosaur) song (replace love with hate). Swinging and singing! Oh yeah!

Had to get in a Neegan reference, I apologize.

Nah. No apologies, no regrets. Right? :D

Heyo

Veteran Member
Let's say you wake up in the midst of an apocalyptic event. The streets are empty, but you roam them in hopes of finding someone else that can fill you in on just what's going on
It's not a question of if you can fight them off; there's just too many. You can't outrun them either since they're everywhere and you'll only tire yourself out.
They are not everywhere. At least they are not in the streets I have roamed until I found them.
So I can retreat and either outrun them (if they keep together and reduce their speed to the slowest of them) or they spread out into small groups I can easily fight.

(You should rethink your scenario.)

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
Pick up nearest toddler. Use as blunt instrument against other toddlers. Watch them become fearful as use weapon toddler until it's just a stump. Rinse and repeat until exhaustion sets in.

With adrenaline... About 12 minutes. 30 toddlers

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
They are not everywhere. At least they are not in the streets I have roamed until I found them.
So I can retreat and either outrun them (if they keep together and reduce their speed to the slowest of them) or they spread out into small groups I can easily fight.

(You should rethink your scenario.)

Nah, cause the street is in the middle of the city and they are all throughout. You're surrounded and they'll get to you sooner or later!

Alien826

No religious beliefs
Shout "Who wants candy?". Dash off in the direction of a skyscraper. Run up the stairs. They all follow you, shouting "Candy! Candy!". At the top you get out of their way by getting on a ledge or whatever, point at the edge and watch as they fall off (the ones behind should push the ones in front off). When the pile of dead toddlers gets high enough, slide down it to the ground. Repeat at another skyscraper until all toddlers are dead, or until the stench of ruptured diapers overpowers you.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Shout "Who wants candy?". Dash off in the direction of a skyscraper. Run up the stairs. They all follow you, shouting "Candy! Candy!". At the top you get out of their way by getting on a ledge or whatever, point at the edge and watch as they fall off (the ones behind should push the ones in front off). When the pile of dead toddlers gets high enough, slide down it to the ground. Repeat at another skyscraper until all toddlers are dead, or until the stench of ruptured diapers overpowers you.

If their sticky lil hands don't get to you, the stench from the overripe diapers will. It's hell out there...