• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you hook up with someone...

Slapstick

Thanks everyone. I have read through all of the comments and think I will just give it some time to see what happens. I'm just sick of letting girls pass me by for losers. I'm at the point now where when it comes to someones "boyfriend" I could really care less about them.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
I ve denied a threesome because onf of the women had a boyfriend.

Of course, that just means I didnt touch her and touch the other one and I wasnt really going to kick her out of her bed while I was with the other one...

I may not have done that was the one wanting to be disloyal my friend. I would like to ink I would, but I cant say ñi know it for a fact.

Slapstick

I ve denied a threesome because onf of the women had a boyfriend.

Of course, that just means I didnt touch her and touch the other one and I wasnt really going to kick her out of her bed while I was with the other one...

I may not have done that was the one wanting to be disloyal my friend. I would like to ink I would, but I cant say ñi know it for a fact.
Yeah... a girl would have to get past 5th base if one exist to get me in bed with another guy. Unless I thought her bf was a total loser then I would kick him out of her bed.

ryobi

no. I wouldn't have sex with someone who is not a good person, and someone who would cheat on their significant other probably is not a good person(unless they're in an open relationship, or something)

Me Myself

Back to my username
Yeah... a girl would have to get past 5th base if one exist to get me in bed with another guy. Unless I thought her bf was a total loser then I would kick him out of her bed.

I don think I understand what you are saying :eek:

The threesome would have been two women and me. So i just had it with one and ignored the one that was "taken"

What did you understand from my post that you quoted?

Me Myself

Back to my username
no. I wouldn't have sex with someone who is not a good person, and someone who would cheat on their significant other probably is not a good person(unless they're in an open relationship, or something)

If they are in an open relationship, then its not cheating. (Unless they find it sexier to call it that :p)

No one is a perfect person. I am sure every good person or 99.9999999999%(?) of good people have done bad and even very bad things sometimes on their lifes. Are you taking into account average persons btw?

Dont get me wrong, I despise adultery so deeply that I was probably cheatedon very cruely in a past life, but valuying the totality of a person for one single aspect you ow of them is practically rolling dice.

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
No, for I am a jealous God.

3unxgy.jpg

Slapstick

Good person - bad person. Has absolutely nothing to do with it. No one can really describe what a good person or bad person is.

With that being said - how can anyone determine if a person they are hooking up with is good or bad?

Slapstick

I don think I understand what you are saying :eek:

The threesome would have been two women and me. So i just had it with one and ignored the one that was "taken"

What did you understand from my post that you quoted?
TBH I didn't understand anything about it.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Good person - bad person. Has absolutely nothing to do with it. No one can really describe what a good person or bad person is.

With that being said - how can anyone determine if a person they are hooking up with is good or bad?

First you must determine how exactly are you going to measure their "goodness" or "badness" .

Then toss a coin.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Okay, I'm about to sound like a horrible person.

If I was single, and someone wanted to have a one night stand or to spend time behind their partners back with me (whether their relationship was vague or committed), and there was a mutual attraction and understanding, I could see myself possibly doing something with them. Especially if the other's relationship was either fading or on the rocks.

We're adults and we would make our decisions and deal with the consequences as such.

Draka

Wonder Woman

I take it you include certain other things in that "or something" like trying to get a divorce and other things where the relationship may be still "technically" there on the outside but nothing left on the inside? "Cheating" isn't always black and white. Much like relationships aren't.

Tiberius

I believe you have made a great point. But what if he or she reveals information that inclines they are not actually interested in the person they are currently dating?

Then tell them to dump the person they are currently dating and do not love, then you can hook up with them without any problems.

Slapstick

I take it you include certain other things in that "or something" like trying to get a divorce and other things where the relationship may be still "technically" there on the outside but nothing left on the inside? "Cheating" isn't always black and white. Much like relationships aren't.
Draka.. I think I love you. :)

ryobi

I wouldn't have sex with anyone who would not be a good mother, regardless of whatever they may have going for them, and regardless of whether I planned on having children with them or not.

Condoms, when used correctly, are only 99% effective. That's not good enough for me when the consequences of a few fleeting moments of pleasure could be having a child with a woman who would not be a good mother.

Having a child with a woman who is not a good mother would mean a lifetime of misery, my own misery, but more importantly the misery of the child.