• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you hook up with someone...

Slapstick

मैत्रावरुणिः;3489024 said:
^^

That is literally the best comment in this thread. Hands down. No competition. This one takes all.
I agree. But I don't take the god in question seriously. smooches smooches / kisses kisses

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
I believe you have made a great point. But what if he or she reveals information that inclines they are not actually interested in the person they are currently dating?

That would tell me they are not the kind of person I would want to hook up with.

It would seem to me, they cannot even be honest with themselves.

desideraht

Hellspawn
I was sleeping with a married man for 2 months.

Granted, he was supposedly in process of divorcing her, and she knew about Us. But he is so unstable, I don't really know what to believe anymore. He dumped Me for basically no reason. He's kind of a nutter.

I wouldn't do it again. If I am in a similar situation like this the man is going to have to have completed his divorce first. And if he can't stick around or is going to just look for someone else to go be adulterous with then obviously he wasn't right for Me. I need a man who would go out of his way to be with Me. Should have seen it as a red flag when my ex said he would dump Me if I tried to get him to divorce her sooner. He had a bunch of excuses. Like I said, kind of a nutter.

Last edited:

Wherenextcolumbus

I was sleeping with a married man for 2 months.

Granted, he was supposedly in process of divorcing her, and she knew about Us. But he is so unstable, I don't really know what to believe anymore. He dumped Me for basically no reason. He's kind of a nutter.

I wouldn't do it again. If I am in a similar situation like this the man is going to have to have completed his divorce first. And if he can't stick around or is going to just look for someone else to go be adulterous with then obviously he wasn't right for Me. I need a man who would go out of his way to be with Me. Should have seen it as a red flag when my ex said he would dump Me if I tried to get him to divorce her sooner. He had a bunch of excuses. Like I said, kind of a nutter.

They say nutter in California?

Kerr

that has a boyfriend or girlfriend? This is a serious question so I hope no one does not take it seriously.
If they have an agreement with that boyfriend or girlfriend, maybe. But highly unlikely. As in the only reason I might maybe consider it is because I am horribly lonely and my desire to be less lonely trumps my rational thought. Dont actually think I would work in any relationship like that.

But if there is no agreement, then its just plain no.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I wouldn't have sex with anyone who would not be a good mother, regardless of whatever they may have going for them, and regardless of whether I planned on having children with them or not.

How do you know someone will be a good mother before they're a mother?

Draka

Wonder Woman

I was wondering what someone's willingness to step out on a bad relationship in hopes of a better relationship has to do with what kind of parent they will be down the road. How could one even begin to supposedly tell such a thing?

ryobi

If someone believes it's their right to kill a defenseless unborn child it's a good indication they are not a good person and most definitely it's a good indication they would not be a good mother. :shrug:

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
that has a boyfriend or girlfriend? This is a serious question so I hope no one does not take it seriously.

I would never hook up with someone who already had someone. No one needs the drama associated with that plus it isnt fair on the other person...unless they have one of those open relationships and even then I would not be comfortable with it.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
If someone believes it's their right to kill a defenseless unborn child it's a good indication they are not a good person and most definitely it's a good indication they would not be a good mother. :shrug:

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for responsible sex.
Just the way you worded it made it sound very much like you were going further than that.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Nutter is only cool when British people say it, no one wants to hear nnuuurrr errrr they want to hear Nutt-ah! :p

knackers!!! Like "this is my knackers Steve" ?

You're right...it has to be said correctly.

Knackers does mean what you said, but I use it more like:
G' day knackers, how ya doin? .

l explained all this in ridiculous self-indulgent fashion in my thread on speaking proper Australian.

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/games-pics-jokes-stories/150821-how-speak-proper-australian.html

Can't believe you missed it. It was VERY popular...ahem...
:sarcastic

Wherenextcolumbus

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I was involved with a married woman before. No, I probably wouldn't do it again. I'm tired of being the third wheel. It's insulting to myself.