• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Xbox Live

Matt88

Alright, I must know, who here has Xbox Live? And more importantly, who has an active Halo 2 account that i can play with, because i am so freakin bored. I need someone i somewhat know to play with, the people i'm matchmade with all suck. my gamer tag is FatKatMatt by the way, if anyone wants to play me, I'm here.

waacman

Restoration of everything
Matt88 said:
Alright, I must know, who here has Xbox Live? And more importantly, who has an active Halo 2 account that i can play with, because i am so freakin bored. I need someone i somewhat know to play with, the people i'm matchmade with all suck. my gamer tag is FatKatMatt by the way, if anyone wants to play me, I'm here.

cool, I'll send you a friend invite sometime. Mine is WAACMAN.

Bishka

Veteran Member
I'm on, but I can't remember my user account. I think it's Becky Boooo(but I can't remember how many o's there are!)

waacman

beckysoup61 said:
I'm on, but I can't remember my user account. I think it's Becky Boooo(but I can't remember how many o's there are!)

you can always go to bungie.net and type in a search for a player and it will give you a list of the ones closest to the name you typed

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I usually play on PS2 since its free. Allthough I'll be coughing up money for XBOX360 live when SmackdownvsRaw 2007 comes out. Gonna have to check what my user name is.

waacman

Shadow Wolf said:
I usually play on PS2 since its free. Allthough I'll be coughing up money for XBOX360 live when SmackdownvsRaw 2007 comes out. Gonna have to check what my user name is.

you can play on xbox connect for free as well, even if its not an xbox live enabled game, check it out its pretty cool. I'm in the process of actually setting up my PSP to play other people wirelessly over the net! I'm only waiting for Halo 3 and Half life 2 to come out for the 360

I've got an account, but I don't usually get on since I only have a silver membership. That, and I really only play Oblivion. I'm not really into Halo or anything like that.

nutshell

Matt88 said:

OH I WISH I WISH I WISH

I'm a PS guy myself, but I LOVE Halo. Unfortnetly, I don't even have an xBox. Sorry! If I did I'd be playing right now.

TriRose

Send me an invite man, TriRose27. If you have a 360 get Battlefield 2, greatest game ever but I'm cool with Halo2

spacemonkey

Pneumatic Spiritualist
TriRose said:
Send me an invite man, TriRose27. If you have a 360 get Battlefield 2, greatest game ever but I'm cool with Halo2

I've got both games, and my gamertag is spacemonkey420.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Anyone else got Perfect Dark Zero? I love that game over live. Or Dead or Alive 4.
My username: LukeWarheartWol - Soon to be: TheWarhart as soon as I get enough points on my account to change my name.