• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

yo

arikroop

hello my name is ari kroop and at the moment i attend Oakland Mills High School. i am currently in an indepent research class researching religion. anything from comparitive religion to atheisim, and showing people how little they really know about their own respective religion. myself im not uber religious but i attended a private jewish day school before i switched to public high school, and here i see how little people know about something that they claim is there own. for example this one kid who was babtised christian but didnt understand why we didnt have lacrosse pratice on good friday... he explained to me that he wasnt religious at all, and really didnt follow his religion, which made it a little more understandable. but i still can not see how this child could not know what the beginning of a major christian hoilday. anyway if anyone has any questions about my previous education i would be glad to answer them and hope to talk/argue with you all soon.

Prima

If you want to learn about other religions, you're definitely at the right place!

I shall immediately put you on the list of users whom I am buying 'Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing' and 'Type to Learn 3' for. :D

I wish I could take an independent study religions class. Unfortunately, I don't have the time. Especially with my new Greek lessons! :D (can you tell I'm excited?!)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
hello.gif

Please to meet you and Welcome to RF.