• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

You guys remember "Tang"?

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
There are also a few generic forms of it. I buy WalMart's generic "Early Rise Orange Drink." Much like tang, but sugar free. $2 makes three gallons.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Ugh. I remember when Tang was a new treat on the block. We loved it.
I had to give it up though after I got to the point of snorting three bags a day...

TJ73

I was the ONLY kid I knew that hated Tang and KoolAid, blecK!

Now hear this!!!! Put some Tang in your dishwasher and it will make it sparkling clean. I swear it.

I had put dishsoap in the dishwasher accidentally. I was so scared my parents would come home and find the kitchen 3 feet under bubbles so I hired a repairman. He put Tang in the machine and it stopped the soap bubbles and cleaned the dishwasher ( he told me about using it for cleaning as well) He didn't charge me cause he knew I was a scared and broke kid,lol.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I was the ONLY kid I knew that hated Tang and KoolAid, blecK!

Now hear this!!!! Put some Tang in your dishwasher and it will make it sparkling clean. I swear it.

I had put dishsoap in the dishwasher accidentally. I was so scared my parents would come home and find the kitchen 3 feet under bubbles so I hired a repairman. He put Tang in the machine and it stopped the soap bubbles and cleaned the dishwasher ( he told me about using it for cleaning as well) He didn't charge me cause he knew I was a scared and broke kid,lol.

I love hearing about rescue stories like that. Kudos to the repairman! :O)

croak

Trickster
I wasn't aware that Tang had disappeared. You can still buy it here, along with soft drinks in those glass bottles, Mars bars (which apparently can no longer be found in the US, I hear?)... strange.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Last I heard...it made the news.....

something about mixing it with another ingredient.....

then it goes BANG!...instead of tang.