• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your favorite Candidate -and your least favorite candidate.

Your favorite and least favorite candidate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luke_17:2

Fundamental Bible-thumper
This is multiple choice so you can choose favorite and least favorite.

I like Ron Paul, McCain, Tancredo, and Thompson; and would most rather one of them be president. I'm voting in this poll on that basis.

But, if I were influential, I'd endorse Giuliani because he has the best chance to win, and I firmly believe that if a liberal democrat wins that after four years, this country won't be worth killing.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Anyone but Hillary! I like Fred Thompson, Mitt Romney, and even Joe Biden would make a good President.

Thinking, thinking...

I could live with Joe Lieberman, but of course he's no longer a democrat because he had the good sense to get out of that conglomerate while he still could.

Personally I don't think it's to hopleless. Don't let the media get you down! The people may not like Bush, but that doesn't automatically mean that they like the democrats. The '06 election was extremely close, and now that the surge is working, there may yet be a chance...

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Trust me Luke, I want to believe. I can just see these Republican women bad talking Hillary in public, but when they get in the voting booth they secretly will vote for her because of the little girl in them that has always wanted a woman President.

While the surge is working, people do not like to be proven wrong. Giuliani is our only hope, and I am not too excited about that. He would be the better choice of two evils I guess.

While the surge is working, people do not like to be proven wrong. Giuliani is our only hope, and I am not too excited about that. He would be the better choice of two evils I guess.

My point exactly. Christians can't refuse to vote for Giuliani, if nominated (as they have threatened), because he's been divorced 100 times, and marched in gay pride parades! Our country depends on a conservative president, no matter how far towrds the center he leans!

I'm alienated from Thompson because he was only a senator, and was an actor before that. I didn't feel the same way with Regan because he was a governor first, but something alienates me from supporting Thompson too much. He's at the bottom of my A List.

I originally supported Huckabee, now I support McCain. While he isn't the best guy, he nonetheless needs all the support, from EVERY right winger to make sure Obama stays out.

P.S. don't get me worked up on Obama, ggggrrrrrrrrr.