• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your favorite video games?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I'm totally going to have a blast balancing myself between being a Paragon and Renegade as well as having a relationship with Garrus. :D

Ouch. I feel a bit sorry for your Shepherd.;)

BTW, I'm sure you already know this, but in case you don't, when you get to ME3, make sure you download the fixed ending!

biased

Yesterday, my friend gave me a gift; the Mass Effect Trilogy pack for the PS3.

I completed the first one. I hear two is even better and three is absolutely godawful horrible, total crap and evidence of bioware's demise.

Take it for what you will :slap:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Any tactical sandbox type games. Rts or roleplaying. I've enjoyed the bureau recently and looking forward to GTA5 anticipating it to be my top favorite in light of Rockstars track record.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I completed the first one. I hear two is even better and three is absolutely godawful horrible, total crap and evidence of bioware's demise.

I also heard part 2 is the best. As for part 3, I heard it was the ending that was terrible; not so much the game itself.

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
The game itself was VERY solid and a worthy successor, the three endings (even after they released the enhanced versions when they were slapped around after initial release) are short and limited which leaves you going huh? (especially if like me you just played ME 1-2-3 back to back and were expecting something substantial) with your ability to choose limited by your total score (which means those players who did not select certain options in the lead up might potentially be limited to two choices (or even one I think from memory - though it would be difficult to score low enough to get just one choice)

Last edited:

Riverwolf

Premium Member

It's not. Trust me. All three games are fantastic, and the third one puts you in the position of making difficult, Galaxy-affecting decisions (...just make sure you get the Director's Cut Ending for 3.)

RaXz

Bleach Biatch
To many to name, been gaming since '86.

But off the top of my head:

Civilization- Populous- Anno- Settlers- Elder Scrolls- Rollercoaster Tycoon- Arma- series, X-com: Enemy Unknown, Witcher 1 and 2, Elder Scrolls, Jagged Alliance 2, DCS Blackshark, Over Flanders Fields, Startopia, Baldur´s Gate 1 and 2, Zelda series, Minecraft, Terraria, Patrician 3, Harvest Moon, Psychonauts ,Simcity 4, Majesty 1 and Ninja Gaiden Black.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
To many to name, been gaming since '86.

But off the top of my head:

Civilization- Populous- Anno- Settlers- Elder Scrolls- Rollercoaster Tycoon- Arma- series, X-com: Enemy Unknown, Witcher 1 and 2, Elder Scrolls, Jagged Alliance 2, DCS Blackshark, Over Flanders Fields, Startopia, Baldur´s Gate 1 and 2, Zelda series, Minecraft, Terraria, Patrician 3, Harvest Moon, Psychonauts ,Simcity 4, Majesty 1 and Ninja Gaiden Black.

You listed Elder Scrolls twice. ^_^

Which ones specifically, if you don't mind me asking?

RaXz

Bleach Biatch
You listed Elder Scrolls twice. ^_^

Which ones specifically, if you don't mind me asking?

Oops, mid post I decided to place all the series at the start, and stupid me totally forgot the Gothic series.

I liked Morrowind the most, had the most fun with it and the atmosphere and style where great. Oblivion felt more like Disneyland in that regard, I had more fun playing Skyrim even though Morrowind still is my personal favorite.

I haven´t played any of the ES games before Morrowind though.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Hmm, there are many! The Legend of Zelda series will always be a favorite, also the old Mario games up to the N64 games. I have also spent many a time playing Civ III, and I now play League of Legends a lot. I also liked the Sims 2 for a while, but that has run it's course in my interest now. I really enjoyed Dishonored too.

So, that's just to name a few.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Oops, mid post I decided to place all the series at the start, and stupid me totally forgot the Gothic series.

I liked Morrowind the most, had the most fun with it and the atmosphere and style where great. Oblivion felt more like Disneyland in that regard, I had more fun playing Skyrim even though Morrowind still is my personal favorite.

I haven´t played any of the ES games before Morrowind though.

Arena is kind of like open world Legend of Zelda (the original NES game), and Daggerfall is a game that everyone keeps saying is like the greatest game of all time, man! but the game is just so buggy that I have a hard time getting into it.

RaXz

Bleach Biatch
I´m going to wait for a more complete build of DaggerXL, in the meantime there are lots of other games to play. :)

RaXz

Bleach Biatch
I think I rather fire up Arx Fatalis again, I´m also getting into the mood for Wizardry 8.

There are just too much games to play. ;)