• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your First...

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
Watched thread. (What'd you think I was going to say?)

What was it?

Is the topic still relevant?

Do you still feel the same way you originally posted?

This was mine:

I still agree with what I wrote, but the topic is no longer the hot button issue it once was.

Secret Chief

Degrow!

What was it?

This was mine:

I still agree with what I wrote, but the topic is no longer the hot button issue it once was.
Hmmmm let me see... so that would have been in 2011.... nope, can't quite remember it :blush:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

What was it?

This was mine:

There were 2 or 3 though i don't remember the trivia i posted, I do remember one that i got a slapped hand for something i said and on another I'm still a winner.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I've just gone back on watched threads. Apparently at that time i was not yet a winner, strange how the memory plays trucks. But the slapped hand is real enough.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
The was mine in 2016, and the topic still interests me -- perhaps even more now as the far right is urging more and more of their religious precepts on society as a whole. We see their moral absolutism as they try to make all abortions illegal, even after a young girl is raped, or to curtail the the rights of men and women to seek health care in fertility, or to take back hard-won rights from LGBTQ+ people.

ChristineM

Premium Member

Yes

Yes.

My first post.

There is considerable difference between what the constitution says and what people do. Russia is actually on a religious par per capita as the USA. Orthodox Christianity accounts for 75% of the Russian population, Islam 5%, Catholic, Protestant, Hebrew and Buddhist represent about1% of the population each. Different religions, similar numbers.

Also consider... Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion... 1st amendment of the US constitution.

The UK does actually have a state religion (anglican christian) which appears to be failing, and is estimated to be derfunct by 2065 the way religion is shrinking.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
What was it?
It was one of the infamous @sovietchild "what is wrong with" threads.

Yes.

Yes, though my first sentence is no longer accurate.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
It was one of the infamous @sovietchild "what is wrong with" threads.

Yes.

Yes, though my first sentence is no longer accurate.
I can't find your post; which one?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Same on my android phone as my ipad.
You're looking for this. Then click the double arrow at the bottom of the page.

IMG_1386.jpeg

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
I can't find your post; which one?
Here ya go...