• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Most Ridiculous Love Affair?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
It did, and then it didn't. On a side note, these pants are ruined.

I feel like there's some kind of logical connection to be made from these remarks, but I just can't seem to figure it out. If only I had paid more attention in logic class.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Real one:

We were in the middle of playing around and she says "why do you use those shoes? they are such a turn off"

She didnt have a feet fetish either, she just genuenely disliked those plain black shoes.

Wherenextcolumbus

My most ridiculous "love" affair:

My on and off best friend from aged 11-18. She was beautiful; 3 quarters St Lucian, 1 quarter Indian. We become very close very quickly and even after seeing each other at school we would be on the phone for 3 hours afterwards, sometimes not even talking because there was nothing left to say.
We were the kind of close, that if I was bi-sexual, a lesbian or a straight man I would of asked her to marry me.

When we reached 17 we started growing apart; I was a judge mental cow (was trying to be christian) she was a drama queen. Eventually it became awkward to be around each other and we stopped talking. I remember crying my eyes out to my mum about things not being the same between us anymore.

She tried to get in contact with me a couple of years later and being the stubborn cow that I am I rejected her. I didn't see the point since we hadn't spoken in so long.

I still think about her, I still love her too.