• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Your Personality!

Draka

Wonder Woman
(Inspired by a thread by Darksun)

I know these have been done before here, but time to dust off our test taking skills again and also invite newcomers to give this a whirl. Personality test time!

Take the test and let us know a little about you by posting the results and a bit of the information about them.

Personality Test and Types (Jungian Psychological Typology)

My results = ESTP
ESTPs are action-loving, "here and now" realists with excellent people skills. Informal, risk-taking, fast-paced and adaptable, they are not always in agreeance with rules and regulations. They are tactical problem solvers that desire quick results. ESTPs, who present a friendly and enthusiastic face, are straightshooters that are able to handle criticism.

Last edited:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
INFP - The "Dreamer"

Jungian Personality Types (Free Test) INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
ESTJs are responsible, logical, norm-following hard workers. Their efforts are carried out in a practical, structured manner. ESTJs trust facts and experiences more than theories. They are decisive, loyal, tradition observing individuals. They enjoy being the person in charge and often make good supervisors.

Uh, anyone here consider me tradition-observing?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
(Inspired by a thread by Darksun)

I know these have been done before here, but time to dust off our test taking skills again and also invite newcomers to give this a whirl. Personality test time!

Take the test and let us know a little about you by posting the results and a bit of the information about them.

Personality Test and Types (Jungian Psychological Typology)

My results = ESTP

Extraverted 68% sensing 58% thinking 74% judging 74%
ENTP - The "Originator"
Temperament: NT (Intellectual)
Primary Function: Extraverted Intuition
Population: 3% (4.5% male, 1.5% female)
Full ENTP Profile >>
(description, famous people, careers...)don't believe any of it of course

Yes Man

Premium Member
INTP- The Engineer

INTP (Engineer) Personality Type - Jungian

INTPs are logical, individualistic, reserved, and very curious individuals. They focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work. They are especially adept at discussions and debate. They have the ability to focus intently on a subject. They appreciate and respect intelligence in others.

Funny, I always thought I was INFP. This personality seems to fit me more though.

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
ISFP - The "Artist"

Jungian Personality Types (Free Test)
ISFPs are artistic, creative, loyal and sensitive. They have a keen appreciation for beauty because of their highly developed senses. They are easy to get along with and live in the "here and now". ISFPs are adaptable, caring, independent and like to contribute to the well-being of others. They are typically hard to get to know.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
INFP - The "Dreamer"
Temperament: NF (Visionary)
Primary Function: Introverted Feeling
Population: 2% (1.5% male, 2.5% female)

INFPs are introspective, private, creative and highly idealistic individuals that have a constant desire to be on a meaningful path. They are driven by their values and seek peace. Empathetic and compassionate, they want to help others and humanity as a whole. INFPs are imaginitive, artistic and often have a talent for language and writing. They can also be described as easygoing, selfless, guarded, adaptable, patient and loyal.

INTP - The "Engineer"
Temperament: NT (Intellectual)
Primary Function: Introverted Thinking
Population: 2.5% (4% male, 1% female)

INTPs are logical, individualistic, reserved, and very curious individuals. They focus on ideas, theories and the explanation of how things work. They are especially adept at discussions and debate. They have the ability to focus intently on a subject. They appreciate and respect intelligence in others.

people with intp :) seems like a commen trait in presidents

clear.gif

Last edited:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
ISFJ. I took the long version of the test years ago and it is so accurate I'd swear somebody was spying on me.

Other ISFJs are:
Louisa May Alcott
Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Barbara Bush
Charles Dickens
Queen Elizabeth II of England
Robert E. Lee
Queen Mary I of England
William Howard Taft
Kristi Yamaguchi
Terri Garr
Michael Jordan

Mother Theresa
Michael Caine
Jimmy Stewart

I found this intriguing, but since none of these people have probably even taken the test, somebody is clearly guessing.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
INTP- The Engineer

INTP (Engineer) Personality Type - Jungian

Rakhel

INTP The Engineer
"INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to most anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves."

ryynänen47

Little Old Heathen Lady

INFJ - The "Confidant"
INFJs, making up an estimated 1% of all people, are the most rare type (males even more so). They are introspective, caring, sensitive, gentle and complex people that strive for peace and derive satisfaction from helping others. INFJs are highly intuitive, empathetic and dedicated listeners. These traits tend to act as a "tell me what's wrong" sign on their forehead, hence the nicknames Confidant, Counselor or Empath. INFJs are intensely private and deeply committed to their beliefs.

"...desire to contribute to the welfare of others and genuinely enjoy helping their companions. Although Counsleors tend to be private, sensitive people, and are not generally visible leaders, they nevertheless work quite intensely with those close to them, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes..."

Yes that is pretty much me. I love helping people and people talking to me about problems.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Yep - same as I was 15 years ago (INTP):

153157.png

"INTPs live in the world of theoretical possibilities. They see everything in terms of how it could be improved, or what it could be turned into. They live primarily inside their own minds, having the ability to analyze difficult problems, identify patterns, and come up with logical explanations. They seek clarity in everything, and are therefore driven to build knowledge. They are the "absent-minded professors", who highly value intelligence and the ability to apply logic to theories to find solutions."

"The INTP is above all a thinker and his inner (private) world is a place governed by a strong sense of logical structure. Every experience is to be rigorously analysed, the task of the INTP's mind is to fit each encountered idea or experience into a larger structure defined by logic."

INTP Population
Total: 2.5%
Male: 4%
Female: 1%

Last edited:
ESTJ - The "Overseer"

Jungian Personality Types (Free Test)ESTJs are responsible, logical, norm-following hard workers. Their efforts are carried out in a practical, structured manner. ESTJs trust facts and experiences more than theories. They are decisive, loyal, tradition observing individuals. They enjoy being the person in charge and often make good supervisors.