• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ZEN inspired Movie Circle of Iron

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,

Today saw the movie *Circle of Iron* which is a story which goes like the 10 bulls of zen.
Great movie was conceived by the legendary Bruce Lee himself. A master in his own right.

Those of the way could discover how to sing one's own tune in total freedomn.

Love & rgds

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It was a very good film Zenzero. Too bad about Lee's death, yet David Carradine did well enough in the film to do it justice as I think it was a good choice, as Carridine had a natural skill for multiple roleplaying. Jeff Cooper's acting was just spectacular as Cord.

Too bad Cooper didn't continue his acting career.

Miss those days.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Nowhere Man,

True, we all leave our bodies.
Liked that dialogue very much where the blind man Carridine says A fish once saved my life. how? I ate him.
Is it not beautiful that the being that we are are only because of someone's sacrifices for they willing die/merge within another being to keep this being alive??
wheel within wheel within wheel The wheel of samsara!

Love & rgds

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Great movie, Zen.

My favorite lines from it:

Cord: "Do you think I could master the Monkey style?"

Blind Master: "I don't see why not, you already imitate their chattering perfectly". :D

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Gc,

Yes, did come across that somewhere, now you have confirmed.

Wish some producer/director made mini series/movies on zen masters.
We have a few in India about masters here.

Love & rgds