• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Zombies, atheists?

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
The other night I was watching the Walking Dead. Something struck me when T-Dog was scrambling around a car for some pain killers or anything maybe a sack of happy leaves. He looked in the back seat and saw an empty bloodied baby seat. I think that may have helped his pain for a few.

Yep, zombies eat babies, too. It made me ask my self later, are zombies atheists? Do they have a souls any longer?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The other night I was watching the Walking Dead. Something struck me when T-Dog was scrambling around a car for some pain killers or anything maybe a sack of happy leaves. He looked in the back seat and saw an empty bloodied baby seat. I think that may have helped his pain for a few.
Yep, zombies eat babies, too. It made me ask my self later, are zombies atheists? Do they have a souls any longer?
First, zombies prefer to be called "the living impaired". The have lost function of cerebral cortex, & don't think about
faith or filosophy. So while they have abandoned their various faiths, they don't seem to qualify as atheists or agnostics.
Tis a shame, cuz we could become a majority in the country for once.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
First, zombies prefer to be called "the living impaired". The have lost function of cerebral cortex, & don't think about
faith or filosophy. So while they have abandoned their various faiths, they don't seem to qualify as atheists or agnostics.
Tis a shame, cuz we could become a majority in the country for once.

lol @ "living impaired" and the prospect of the worst zombies ever - PC zombies.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
lol @ "living impaired" and the prospect of the worst zombies ever - PC zombies.
They wouldn't be much fun for conversation.

Revoltingest: So, what do you think of Herman Cain?
arghrghghrhghhgrhhghhrhghrh....brain..ahfhhhghrhhghhgh
Revoltingest: No, Hermain Cain.
arghrghrhghrharhghhrahghrhghrhhghrhghrghrhgh
Revoltingest: Jeeze, could you just answer the......Ouch! Stop biting me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8S9uI6R1FM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jspw0597t7Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmbey7cZQcw&feature=related

Last edited:

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
They wouldn't be much fun for conversation.

Revoltingest: So, what do you think of Herman Cain?
arghrghghrhghhgrhhghhrhghrh....brain..ahfhhhghrhhghhgh
Revoltingest: No, Hermain Cain.
arghrghrhghrharhghhrahghrhghrhhghrhghrghrhgh
Revoltingest: Jeeze, could you just answer the......Ouch! Stop biting me!

At least then you'd know what it's like trying to have a conversation with you. :p

Me Myself

Back to my username
Just noticed your "Shield of knowledge" award. It has brains on it. :D

I´ve heard that smart atheist thae make sense regularly and are well informed, are so informed because they eat brains.

Atheists that can´t make sense eat les informed brains or fewer. Some even eat them while their prey is already dead.

BTW, everyone knows all atheists are zombies, because they are not in the LIFE of God. Of course they can´t understand the obviousness of God, because you can´t eat that in a brain and they are dead so they can´t process life.

Sons of two atheists usualy come to be vampires or werewolves.

Some special reports say that Chupacrabra is what happens when two mexican atheist werewolves/vampires have babies.

But you didn´t hear it from me :ninja: