• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

!!ALL MEMBERS: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Religious forums staff no longer has access to the site's Gmail account.

This means that if you're locked out of your account, or need to contact us for any other reason by email, using the site's Gmail address won't work. We won't see it.

For your own protection it would be a good idea to copy down our protonmail account. [email protected]

This account is owned by the staff so we should always have access to it.

We also have a discord and FB page, both also owned by staff: Join the Religious Forums Discord Server!

Last edited:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
There is an FB page? Your link won't work for mr.
I can't get into my Facebook account at all. They just keep sending me codes that don't work.

It used to be all you would have to do is to type "Facebook religious education forums" into your browser and the page would just come up whether you were logged in or not.

Guess Google decided that was too simple.

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I can't get into my Facebook account at all. They just keep sending me codes that don't work.

It used to be all you would have to do is to type "Facebook religious education forums" into your browser and the page would just come up whether you were logged in or not.

Guess that was too simple.
I just typed Religious Forums and didn't get a hit so I was curious.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

Screenshot_2023-10-14-19-35-39-54_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Any of these look right?

We Never Know

No Slack

At first I thought the FB page wouldn't work. Its because I was clicking the discord link. It all looked like one big long link so I separated them. Both work fine.

"We also have a discord and FB page, both also owned by staff:

Join the Religious Forums Discord Server!

https://m.facebook.com/login/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F206429977119719%2Fmembers%2F%3Fwtsid%3Drdr_0mDEJoYJVLAnalQ24&wtsid=rdr_0mDEJoYJVLAnalQ24&refsrc=deprecated&_rdr

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There's 2 I think.

The first one looks like a possibility. Who is this @Revoltingest that Frank Doonan keeps taking about?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
At first I thought the FB page wouldn't work. Its because I was clicking the discord link. It all looked like one big long link so I separated them. Both work fine.

"We also have a discord and FB page, both also owned by staff:

Join the Religious Forums Discord Server!

https://m.facebook.com/login/?next=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2Fgroups%2F206429977119719%2Fmembers%2F%3Fwtsid%3Drdr_0mDEJoYJVLAnalQ24&wtsid=rdr_0mDEJoYJVLAnalQ24&refsrc=deprecated&_rdr
Thanks. I fixed it.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Religious forums staff no longer has access to the site's Gmail account.

This means that if you're locked out of your account, or need to contact us for any other reason by email, using the site's Gmail address won't work. We won't see it.

For your own protection it would be a good idea to copy down our protonmail account. [email protected]

This account is owned by the staff so we should always have access to it.

We also have a discord and FB page, both also owned by staff: Join the Religious Forums Discord Server!

Need to contact you?
That's like needing to get a tuxedo for a goldfish.