• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are stuffed animals sentient, Divine, are they Gods?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
20240428_143720_HDR.jpg

She must be sentient, a guy who acts totally gangster, been shot, always talking about hardcore stuff and picking fights (we almost had a fight today and he was criticizing me for being asleep, as if I missed out on something), just said "I'm gonna give you some cake to wake you up Matty Jay!"

It seemed totally out of his thuggish gang banging, convict from prison, fight driven , instigatin character. I know we all have many sides, but it just seemed strange to me "did he just say Imma give you some cake?? Wtf?"

And I checked this pm less than five minutes later. I did not know stuffed animals had souls.:oops::)

Cute! Perfect timing.

I was given permission to share. How do you know it isn't divine, doesn't have feelings, is not under the influence of a spirit that is far more ancient , far more knowledge than most Dictators about politics, religion, the plan, the future of humanity , and world peace?

Your thoughts on the divinity of stuffed animals, their immaculate conception, their perpetual virginity, their personalities , the road they are leading us, the virtues they have that make them superior to homo sapiens?

Anyway, stuffed can happen by chance, but many coincidences, too many to all be without divine intervention, some one more ancient, more in control telling me "just letting you know I'm still here...I (we) have a plan...:)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi Hope!
She must be sentient, a guy who acts totally gangster, been shot, always talking about hardcore stuff and picking fights (we almost had a fight today and he was criticizing me for being asleep, as if I missed out on something), just said "I'm gonna give you some cake to wake you up Matty Jay!"
Man. I wish someone would give me cake to wake me up...
It seemed totally out of his thuggish gang banging, convict from prison, fight driven , instigatin character. I know we all have many sides, but it just seemed strange to me "did he just say Imma give you some cake?? Wtf?"
Even thugs like cake.
And I checked this pm less than five minutes later. I did not know stuffed animals had souls.:oops::)

Cute! Perfect timing.

I was given permission to share. How do you know it isn't divine, doesn't have feelings, is not under the influence of a spirit that is far more ancient , far more knowledge than most Dictators about politics, religion, the plan, the future of humanity , and world peace?

Your thoughts on the divinity of stuffed animals, their immaculate conception, their perpetual virginity, their personalities , the road they are leading us, the virtues they have that make them superior to homo sapiens?

Anyway, stuffed can happen by chance, but many coincidences, too many to all be without divine intervention, some one more ancient, more in control telling me "just letting you know I'm still here...I (we) have a plan...:)
When I left my oldest son's dad, I had to be sneaky. If I'd announced "I'm outta here" it could have gone poorly. So I told him my son and I were going to stay at a friend's house and play games, which didn't seem like a big deal. I took a backpack, looked around the room for anything I wouldn't want to be without forever, because I knew I'd lose most of my stuff when he discovered I was gone for good.

Other than the clothes I could fit in the bag, and the book I was reading, the only other thing I took was a stuffed grey cat(this one was a preggo kitty; had babies in a pouch). It had been a source of comfort since I was quite young.

Still have it.

☆Dreamwind☆

Not divinity, but I've heard some practitioners believe that you can do a sort of magical programming in terms of personality and function into an object. I think it's called a magical construct? I don't really get how it works? Either that or something has attached to it.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Hope i give her a personality by playing with her carrying her everywhere. She a good kitty she got a soul. I know she aint alive in the sense of being like an organism but she's alive in the sense of animism and what i create regarding her. I pour life into her.

I love Hope.

Last edited:

VoidCat

, their perpetual virginity
I ain't got a kink for stuffed animals but some folk do... I mean there's folks that screw cars you think theres not any that screw stuffed animals? I feel gross saying that the idea of doing that to a stuffed animal grosses me out...aside from that three my stuffed animals I consider as a throuple in my imagination. One is asexual and named Athena the other is pansexual named Pan and there's another thats polysexual named Polly. Pan has the pansexual flag on his foot Athena has the asexual flag on her chest.
20240428_193522_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

VoidCat

the road they are leading us
Cupid one my stuffed animals in my imagination wants to take over the world make humans into his servents and slaves before destroying everything...or rather he used to. Now he's reformed and sits on my altar to Gula Bau goddess of dogs and acts as a vessel for her
20240428_194129_HDR.jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I ain't got a kink for stuffed animals but some folk do... I mean there's folks that screw cars you think thered not any that screw stuffed animals? I feel gross saying that the idea of doing that to a stuffed animal grosses me out...aside from that three my stuffed animals I consider as a throuple in my imagination. One is asexual and named Athena the other is pansexual named Pan and there's another thats polysexual named Polly. Pan has the pansexual flag on his foot Athena has the asexual flag on her chest.
View attachment 90988
I didn't know people became intimate with either, but perhaps I shouldn't be surprised...

Gives the old Queen song a new meaning...

Too much to take in for one day. I'm going back to my rock.
patrick-starfish-under-a-rock (1).gif

VoidCat

I didn't know people became intimate with either, but perhaps I shouldn't be surprised...

Gives the old Queen song a new meaning...

Too much to take in for one day. I'm going back to my rock.
View attachment 90990
Sorry to break that news to you. The thought never occurred to me that anyone would till someone asked me if i was in that kind of relationship with my stuffies if it was a kink for me...gross no no hell no gods no...they feel like my children to me no...

VoidCat

This thread certainly took a turn. I'm out. :unamused::facepalm:
Let's turn it back to less gross stuff...i dont do that to my stuffed animals and id rather not think about kinks and stuffed animals that's gross and poor stuffies... I only brought it up cuz of @Spiderman. talking of perpetual virginity. So i was a bit annoyed by that and figured id point out humans can be gross as retailiation and pointing out how weird it is to be thinking of stuffed animals and sex.

I got more cute photos of Hope! I can post them here.
Messenger_creation_860930299102892.jpg

There's a bunny on her head a friend

Messenger_creation_1038988563991181.jpg
wearing a mask
Messenger_creation_2780909655418206.jpg
necklace
Messenger_creation_686235426963820.jpg
she headbutted you
Messenger_creation_628677139287115.jpg

With me at a work party
Messenger_creation_7141930250879235391.jpeg

Eating a snack

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I don't know about being divine but I do know that they can take on the personalities of their owners, or maybe aspects of their personalities or whatever. I know I had two stuffed animals when I was a kid, that I recently found when I moved and wow, they brought back memories! But only wholesome ones - LOL. One of them, I had cried its face off and my grandmother stitched it back on which was super sweet. The other one had lost an eye at some point and my grandmother found two matching buttons and sewed them back onto it, which was also sweet.

VoidCat

I don't know about being divine but I do know that they can take on the personalities of their owners, or maybe aspects of their personalities or whatever. I know I had two stuffed animals when I was a kid, that I recently found when I moved and wow, they brought back memories! But only wholesome ones - LOL. One of them, I had cried its face off and my grandmother stitched it back on which was super sweet. The other one had lost an eye at some point and my grandmother found two matching buttons and sewed them back onto it, which was also sweet.
I think folk make relationships with stuffed animals and that what makes them special...im my case i view my stuffed animals as my children I care for and my friends. Some folk have other types of relationships like maybe a child might view a stuffed animals as a protector and guardian. The personalities given to them are based on how a person relates to them I guess I could say.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I think folk make relationships with stuffed animals and that what makes them special...im my case i view my stuffed animals as my children I care for and my friends. Some folk have other types of relationships like maybe a child might view a stuffed animals as a protector and guardian. The personalities given to them are based on how a person relates to them I guess I could say.
I feel like mine were protectors. But they had aspects of my personality in them. I just didn't realize it at the time.