• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Biden's Mismanagement Of Israel Is A Gift To Trump

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Students are organizing more than just wild protests.
Now they're wielding voter power.

In 2020, Biden's lead in MI was strong enuf that I
could afford to vote Libertarian, without risking
a Trump win. Genocide Joe has wasted that lead.

People are noticing that he talks, but does nothing
to rein in Israel. Don't make them angry, Joe.
You won't like them when they're angry.

tytlyf

Not Religious
What do you recommend Joe Biden do with a foreign country?
There's nothing that will satisfy the mob because Israel will continue attacking Gaza regardless.

esmith

Veteran Member
What do you recommend Joe Biden do with a foreign country?
There's nothing that will satisfy the mob because Israel will continue attacking Gaza regardless.
Realize that his decisions should be what is good for this country, no what will keep him in power.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Biden's blunder in Ukraine is a gift to Trump and European Nationalists. ;)

I should bow and kiss the American élites' feet, since they spent their billions on this pointless war.

Which provoked so many followers among Anti-NATO Nationalists in Europe who will super-win, in the next European elections.

Pogo

Biden's blunder in Ukraine is a gift to Trump and European Nationalists. ;)

I should bow and kiss the American élites' feet, since they spent their billions on this pointless war.

Which provoked so many followers among Anti-NATO Nationalists in Europe who will super-win, in the next European elections.
So your argument is that Biden and the US should have abandoned the Ukrainian people to Putin to appease the feeling of the isolationists?
Well at least you are being honest in your statements even if I find it irrational to anyone who has learned modern European History.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So your argument is that Biden and the US should have abandoned the Ukrainian people to Putin to appease the feeling of the isolationists?
Exactly. Because the situation was under control.
Putin just wanted to conquer the four Russian-speaking regions of Donbas.
The American taxpayers' money was wasted on this useless war, and yet Russia has won.
Besides that, someone sabotaged the German pipelines, and many suspect it was the West.
Well at least you are being honest in your statements even if I find it irrational to anyone who has learned modern European History.
Thank you for appreciating my honesty. ;)

Pogo

Exactly. Because the situation was under control.
Putin just wanted to conquer the four Russian-speaking regions of Donbas.
The American taxpayers' money was wasted on this useless war, and yet Russia has won.
Besides that, someone sabotaged the German pipelines, and many suspect it was the West.

Thank you for appreciating my honesty. ;)
only wanted Russian speaking areas? That was why he was attacking Kyiv.
I suppose it also means we should stand by while you attack Lucerne because there are Italian speakers there.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
only wanted Russian speaking areas? That was why he was attacking Kyiv.
I suppose it also means we should stand by while you attack Lucerne because there are Italian speakers there.
The majority of Donbas people are Russians.

Pogo

The majority of Donbas people are Russians.
So, as with the Italian Swiss speakers they are citizens of a modernly accepted set of borders who happen to speak Russian. If they wished to rejoin the current version of Russia as opposed to an ancient versions, then democratic means are in order not martial. Putin's fiction has hopefully
been abandoned by civilized people.

NATO exists not to attack Russia, but because in the past there have been non-democratic behaviours in this region.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So, as with the Italian Swiss speakers they are citizens of a modernly accepted set of borders who happen to speak Russian. If they wished to rejoin the current version of Russia as opposed to an ancient versions, then democratic means are in order not martial. Putin's fiction has hopefully
been abandoned by civilized people.

NATO exists not to attack Russia, but because in the past there have been non-democratic behaviours in this region.
The examle is not adequate.
An adequate example is South Tyrol. If Austria invades South Tyrol, claiming that Tyroleans are German-speakers, I can assure you that Italians wouldn't be as stupid and masochistic as Ukrainians.
Italians would find a compromise with Austria. Through a referendum. If Tyroleans want to stay with Vienna, they will stay with Vienna.

Pogo

The examle is not adequate.
An adequate example is South Tyrol. If Austria invades South Tyrol, claiming that Tyroleans are German-speakers, I can assure you that Italians wouldn't be as stupid and masochistic as Ukrainians.
Italians would find a compromise with Austria. Through a referendum. If Tyroleans want to stay with Vienna, they will stay with Vienna.

Whoosh, Putin did not ask the Tyroleans or the Ukranian Russian speakers or anybody else, he decided on a bald pretext to start his "special military operation"
There was no attempt at compromise, or referendum.
Your explanation fails by its own logic.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Whoosh, Putin did not ask the Tyroleans or the Ukranian Russian speakers or anybody else, he decided on a bald pretext to start his "special military operation"
Because Donbas people want to stay in the Russian Federation.,
The tyrant, the dictator is Kyiv that demands they remain in a country that they hate.
There was no attempt at compromise, or referendum.
The four Donbas regions voted in those referendums. And they voted to be in the Russian Federation.
Your explanation fails by its own logic.
Facts are louder than words or propaganda.

Pogo

Because Donbas people want to stay in the Russian Federation.,
The tyrant, the dictator is Kyiv that demands they remain in a country that they hate.

The four Donbas regions voted in those referendums. And they voted to be in the Russian Federation.

Facts are louder than words or propaganda.

Vladimirs post hoc "referendums" , you mean those?
Sorry, whatever version of Fox news you are getting is in the words of the local propagandists, fake news.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Elections held at gun point under tge threat of violence are not free, fair or valid amd fortunately most of the world has rejected Putin's farce.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Vladimirs post hoc "referendums" , you mean those?
Sorry, whatever version of Fox news you are getting is in the words of the local propagandists, fake news.
I speak Russian.
Honestly I trust Russian media, after all that the NATO did to my country, dear sir. ;)

Pogo

I speak Russian.
Honestly I trust Russian media, after all that the NATO did to my country, dear sir. ;)
THE ITALIAN NATION, AFTER TWO WORLD WARS, IN THE SPACE OF ONE GENERATION, LOOKS WITH CONFIDENCE AND HOPE TO THIS TREATY; IT SEES IN IT A DECISIVE STEP TOWARDS THE ADVENT OF PEACE IN A FREE AND UNITED WORLD.
Count Carlo Sforza, speaking at the signing of the North Atlantic Treaty,
Washington, D.C., 4 April 1949
This said, as we assume you are a descendent of a communist which seems to be faction that did not appreciate NATO and the rebuilding of Europe, You do realize that Putin's Russia bears no resemblance to anything that Marx was attempting.
Putin is attempting to recreate Imperial Russia, not the communist version that some Italian factions dreamed of.
Or do you have something specific that NATO did to you since it's inception in 1949?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Students are organizing more than just wild protests.
Now they're wielding voter power.

In 2020, Biden's lead in MI was strong enuf that I
could afford to vote Libertarian, without risking
a Trump win. Genocide Joe has wasted that lead.

People are noticing that he talks, but does nothing
to rein in Israel. Don't make them angry, Joe.
You won't like them when they're angry.
Democrats have a strange alliance of voters
Liberal or Left Leaning whites, mostly nonreligious
Religious Protestant Blacks
Religiously Conservative Muslims
Right leaning as well as liberal Jews
Catholic Latinos

There is very little that unites them apart from the fact that labor and social security related policies benefits them. So Dems are always going to struggle in developing a platform that satisfies such a variegated base. Biden is not the correct choice here either.

Trump is certain to win this one

Pogo

Democrats have a strange alliance of voters
Liberal or Left Leaning whites, mostly nonreligious
Religious Protestant Blacks
Religiously Conservative Muslims
Right leaning as well as liberal Jews
Catholic Latinos

There is very little that unites them apart from the fact that labor and social security related policies benefits them. So Dems are always going to struggle in developing a platform that satisfies such a variegated base. Biden is not the correct choice here either.

Trump is certain to win this one
We will see how many of us there are.
Humanism is a philosophical stance that emphasizes the individual and social potential, and agency of human beings, whom it considers the starting point for serious moral and philosophical inquiry.