• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

China Places Country Dangerously Close To US Warship

Audie

Veteran Member
I know you are not American, but you seem to think that they are the guardians of international waters, which is unrealistic and not how the world works. Corporate interests are protected, beyond that other countries are at their mercy.
Whatevs.
You've your opinions x bias x ideology.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not clueless, I watch CNN, I just don't buy into the BS.

One thing I keep in mind is that people are often like nations. Some like to talk about things in earnest, while there are others who just like to engage in hostile rhetoric, just because they enjoy it.

lukethethird

unknown member
Great T shirt!

IM NOT CLUELESS

I WATCH CNN!
Yeah, except I don't buy into their BS and repeat like a parrot in an echo chamber what a big threat China is unlike some of the posters on this thread. US warships are the guardians of international waters, that's priceless.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Oh, the irony. I suppose Iraq had weapons of mass destruction too, they just couldn't find them because they were well hidden.
Iraq did have them.
The question is when & where.
As you can see, USA's decrying Iraq
having WMDs is the height of hypocrisy.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
To waste my time dealing with spurious claims?

You just like to dodge, deflect, and gibber. It's easy for anyone to say "spurious claims," but you can't justify such a rancid opinion, you just keep repeating yourself, yet saying absolutely nothing.

So, if you can waste your time doing that, then I can't see that your time is so valuable that you can't take a few moments to respond with something of substance. For example, you can start by supporting your claim that China has plans to invade Taiwan. When will this invasion happen? Do you have dates and times? Do you have their order of battle and know which units they'll be using? You talk to me about "spurious claims," but let's see your evidence for your claims?

Audie

Veteran Member
Yeah, except I don't buy into their BS and repeat like a parrot in an echo chamber what a big threat China is unlike some of the posters on this thread. US warships are the guardians of international waters, that's priceless.
It is priceless. As in invaluable

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
...avoid wasting time with posters playing annoying games.
Unless they're entertaining. A couple actually are.

I'm afraid you have that reversed. At least I'm posting my own honest thoughts, while you're just parroting the warmongers' doctrine. That means that you're playing games, not me. I'm being honest.

lukethethird

unknown member
Iraq did have them.
The question is when & where.
As you can see, USA's decrying Iraq
having WMDs is the height of hypocrisy.
But US warships aren't in the China Seas to provoke China, they're there to protect freedom and democracy.