• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Doing an Impression of Your Posting Style, Free of Charge!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
If you would like me to do a humorous impression of your posting style and distinct posting mannerisms (if any), post here to let me know. All free of charge!

Note: Any posts I write here are meant to be playful and not serious. If you want me to delete the humorous imitation of your posting style at any point, please let me know and I will do so.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If you would like me to do a humorous impression of your posting style and distinct posting mannerisms (if any), post here to let me know. All free of charge!

Note: Any posts I write here are meant to be playful and not serious. If you want me to delete the humorous imitation of your posting style at any point, please let me know and I will do so.

Go for it, i could do with a giggle.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns

Sure why not?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I don't know about you but i don't need to imitate others' posts to live a fulfilling life. Maybe go out in nature like i do and you'll stop obsessing over what others on the internet believe and do in their personal lives ;-)

I don't think it's quite my style though i may be biased, but the content is not bad at all.

rocala

I am not sure if I post regularly enough for you to do this. But give it a try if you can.:)

libre

Skylark
Interested to see if your sixth sense for stylometry carries over into a talent for impressions.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Interested to see if your sixth sense for stylometry carries over into a talent for impressions.

I consider that your impression is informed by your experiences while also disagreeing with it - it is important to make this distinction.
Personally I find this 'doing impressions' thread extremely tasteless but can't take away someone else's right to post it.