• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fargo - The Series

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
FX revives 'Fargo,' a classic Coen brothers film set in North Dakota - NY Daily News
The TV version of “Fargo,” which premieres April 15, follows the spirit of the movie, a deeply dark, off-center drama that interweaves comedy and graphic violence.
It’s set in the same world of numbing cold.
But it has a different collection of characters, with a cast led by Billy Bob Thornton, Martin Freeman, Colin Hanks, Tolman and Bob Odenkirk.

This story will run 10 episodes, with a beginning and an end. If it goes to a second season, which executive producer Noah Hawley has optimistically begun writing, there will be a different story and likely a different cast.
I hope it measures up to the movie, you betcha yah.

freethinker44

Just watched the first episode. Not bad. Pretty damn good actually.
It's a shame about the chief of police though. I kind of liked him.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I want more!
Also, it's nice to see Bob Odenkirk (Saul Goodman) again now that Breaking Bad is done.

esmith

Veteran Member
Crap, missed the first episode but got it programed into the Hopper now. Will have to watch it through the Joy though, don't think the wife will like it. She did not like the movie, oh well that's what we have technology for.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's getting more interesting.
Too bad that so-&-so shot whoozits.
(Spoiler avoidance there.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I love Billy Bob's method of showing how insignificant someone else's threats are.
Drop trou, sit on terlit, & drop the kids off at the pool.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This is truly one of the series that makes
this the Golden Age of television.
Another great season just ended.
I won't give anything away.
But **** will happen.