• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hello, I'm New

Bthoth

*banned*
Thank you, I hope I enjoy it too @Dan From Smithville . Cute bunny picture BTW.

@Bthoth I'm a solitary eclectic pagan, long out of practice with meditation and the like.
Cool. I had to google to even know what that is.

I enjoy the plethora of opinions too. I trust that mankind is capable and many past writers tried to covey what they understood.

Meditation is a venue to experience. I have even l asked "Are you experienced?" With a fun tone to it.

What brings you out to seek such entertainment?

☆Dreamwind☆

Cool. I had to google to even know what that is.

I enjoy the plethora of opinions too. I trust that mankind is capable and many past writers tried to covey what they understood.

Meditation is a venue to experience. I have even l asked "Are you experienced?" With a fun tone to it.

What brings you out to seek such entertainment?
To seek such entertainment in meditation, or to this particular forum?

If you mean meditation, I used to try and learn it to ground myself, calm myself, and for rituals.

If you mean this forum, I stumbled on it. The other few places I checked were dead as a doornail, the one spiritual message board I really felt at home in, went under ages ago. This one seems to be active and current.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hi, I'm new here, been looking for an active spiritual forum for quite a while. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to RF, i hope you find what you are looking for, enjoy.

3291372281_d72ef5e24f_b.jpg