• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homosexual Men More Verbally Agressive?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
http://www.physorg.com/news9280.html

"According to the findings of the study, forthcoming in the journal Personality and Individual Differences, homosexual men score higher for empathy and show significantly lower levels of physical aggression than heterosexual men."

"However they do show similar levels of non-physical and indirect aggression, that is the ability to inflict pain while avoiding identification and counter-aggression, for example by spreading malicious gossip."

This seems to explain why homosexual street gangs are notorious for spreading malicious gossip about their rivals in retaliation for their rivals drive by shootings.

Fluffy

A fool
"According to the findings of the study, forthcoming in the journal Personality and Individual Differences, homosexual men score higher for empathy and show significantly lower levels of physical aggression than heterosexual men."

"However they do show similar levels of non-physical and indirect aggression, that is the ability to inflict pain while avoiding identification and counter-aggression, for example by spreading malicious gossip."
Well that fits me perfectly. I choose not to dirty my hand by punching the face of that which causes me such offense ;).

This seems to explain why homosexual street gangs are notorious for spreading malicious gossip about their rivals in retaliation for their rivals drive by shootings.
and lol :D.

M

Majikthise

Oh no you di'in't you be'atch! Talk to the hand cause the face aint wastin' it's time!!!!:biglaugh:

Abram

Abraham
Sunstone said:
http://www.physorg.com/news9280.html

So they act more like females... non agresive gossipers. I should try it for a year to cure my anger problem.