• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I want to ask why does God give us psychic powers put doesn't want us to develop them?

Banach-Tarski Paradox

Do they work?

I’m not sure. The first time she did it, we were driving a long distance, so she makes the sign of the cross on herself, and then she made the sign of the cross on me. She did it really spookily, so I asked her jokingly if she was she was casting a magic spell on me, to which she answered “yes”. I said, “Oh, OK”.

I’m not sure if it works. I try to drive safely, but brujeria isn’t a science, it’s an art.

She does it when we take off on airplanes as well.

We’re still alive.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I want to ask why does God give us psychic powers put doesn't want us to develop them?:(
Salam

The psychic powers borrow energy from unseen world. If your hidden companions are dark natured and evil, so you too will become. I believe God wants us to have incredible psychic powers but from the proper avenue. From his guidance and his chosen guides who are also unseen companions and hidden power sources in the unseen.

The magic and dark arts forbidden are due to people going into the spiritual world with too much trust to any entities. While if power from God and his chosen is developed, it will create a noble entity provided he or she stays true to their call.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
The OP presuppositions are just not part of my tradition.

I mean, in some of my Druid studies I literally had one of the gods assisting me through the course of developing what some would call "psychic abilities" (I don't tend to use that terminology). Maybe you're talking to the wrong gods?

rocala

Why no reply yet?
Maybe Frank it is because you ask dozens of questions yet give no indication of learning from the results. Maybe it is because that although many people have responded to your posts, you rarely have the decency to respond to them.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Maybe Frank it is because you ask dozens of questions yet give no indication of learning from the results. Maybe it is because that although many people have responded to your posts, you rarely have the decency to respond to them.
You nailed it, IME
This exactly is why I stopped replying
Frank, it crossed my mind, could be a one-way bot