• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is there an Animism DIR here?

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
So many DIR are not visible from the root Forum list.
For example, I was pleasantly surprised to find a Kabbalah DIR hidden here.

If not, what DIR would be closest? Thanks!

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
So many DIR are not visible from the root Forum list.
For example, I was pleasantly surprised to find a Kabbalah DIR hidden here.

If not, what DIR would be closest? Thanks!
Ya, dumb to post this in a DIR so that only those with this DIR selected can respond.
SO if ye know the answer then kindly PM it to me, and I'll credit your answer here. If ya want.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
No there's not. As for closest...other religious practices this DIR seems to be where you'd just have to post at. Or somewhere else depending on your view of animism.

VoidCat

If your animism is related to native american spirituality there a forum for that under nonrevealed religions

Of course mine isn't despite my mom and grandpa being native cuz I haven't had the opportunity to learn about Lakota Sioux cuz I just recently got back in touch with my mom and she just recently told me about that. My animism is related to paganism and witchcraft.

Last edited:

VoidCat

I don't think there is. I don't see it listed in the DIR checklist in account settings.
I didn't look there.

I looked where you search things up. Clicked on the search forum button and scrolled through the list of all forums. Didn't see it