• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Matthew Perry Dead at 54

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
An actor beloved to both my daughters. Thanks for the laughs. :yellowheart:

Actor Matthew Perry, beloved star of the top-rated 1990s U.S. television sitcom "Friends" as the wise-cracking Chandler Bing, died on Saturday after apparently drowning in a hot tub. He was 54.​

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
I was saddened to hear about this. I remain a devoted fan of Friends and still enjoy watching it.
I woke up to a FB Messenger message from my daughter with the news this morning.

I don't watch as often as I used to, but my younger daughter often had it playing as "white noise" in the house, and my elder daughter was undefeated in the Friends Scene It game.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
I woke up to a FB Messenger message from my daughter with the news this morning.

I don't watch as often as I used to, but my younger daughter often had it playing as "white noise" in the house, and my elder daughter was undefeated in the Friends Scene It game.
It was a show I watched with my ex-wife and one of the happy memories of that association.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Same. Thursday night was TV night with the "Must See TV" lineup. Mad About You, Friends, Seinfeld, and I think Wings was in there at some point.
Thursday night was my TV night too during the 80's and much of the 90's. Cheers, Night Court, Moonlighting in the 80's and later with Friends and the shows you mention here.