• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Metallic tasting food or drink products

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Unlike people in movies, I don't gulp down me booze.
I sip small portions slowly because I love the taste.
You can believe me when I say that I don't drink
much (by volume).....because I'm cheap.
Well...you are cheap...... but do you realize that drinking an entire bottle, in small portions....is still drinking an entire bottle...

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Well...you are cheap...... but do you realize that drinking an entire bottle, in small portions....is still drinking an entire bottle...
This is why I always leave about a quarter inch at the bottom...
That way I can say I have not finished a bottle....

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
And toxic chemicals to increase yields, which has boosted the organic option, also Capitalism if a person can afford it.
I can get tinned beans for 29p at Aldi.

Same with rice pudding.

Can by bread for 70-odd p.

You can do it.

It's boring, bland, annoying, and shouldn't be this way, but the reason for that isn't just 'capitalism bad'.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Beer in a can: Can you taste the aluminum in the fluid? I think I can.

What about in other products?
I typically stay away from all aluminum drinks and plastic is only good cold. After plastic is warmed up a bit it also gets a taste. I prefer glass but will drink plastic that's cold

F1fan

Veteran Member
I can get tinned beans for 29p at Aldi.

Same with rice pudding.

Can by bread for 70-odd p.

You can do it.

It's boring, bland, annoying, and shouldn't be this way, but the reason for that isn't just 'capitalism bad'.
The bad is the toxicity of chemicals in low nutrient cheap food (high sugar and fat) that is consumed by poor people who likely lack adequate healthcare (due to the USA healthcare system being Capitalist). Double whammy.

At least food stamps help. And the ACA is making healthcare more accessible.