• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Most recent cases and deaths of Covid-19 are unvaccinated.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
It was independently verified by the presenter in the "explainer" video because he could not explain it. A woman tried to do it and it failed but it worked for two men.
So circular it bites you in the butt.

If you believe that is an independent verification I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn and you can go anytime you want to drive on it

You need to come up with better sources like "The Daily Oklahoman."

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
There's also the problem of affiliation. The state of Israel was a leader in terms of getting people injected as quickly as possible.

What data do you think I'm ignoring?

You have not provided any reputable sources do far like your bogus stuff in #440.
Stupid. Brass is not ferromagnetic.
So just a little super glue will do.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It was independently verified by the presenter in the "explainer" video because he could not explain it. A woman tried to do it and it failed but it worked for two men.
So if he "can't explain it" how is anyone concluding it has anything to do with the COVID vaccine??
This is supposed to be "independent verification" of what, exactly?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I don't care what you think about "reputable sources".
Your credibility in your posts is dependent on reliable sources. Ramble on if you please with references from Yellow Journalism rags, and phony luny cartoony idiots like Sherry Tenpenny. .

See post #464.
That doesn't explain why the metal object wouldn't stick to the first two people, but did for the second two.
Didn't use super glue on the first two people.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
No, it's based on showing a rational argument that is supported by facts.
Facts come from reliably sources, and not loony tune Sherry Tenpenny
No, the video was continuous for all the people that were tested and there was no opportunity for anyone to add glue.

Opportunity to add glue before the video. The glue is not visible and could be easily applied to the object regardless.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So then, if I do not challenge one of your claims, you will continue on, business as usual, remaining fact free?
Congratulations! I, of course, achieved ignore at warp speed with this one. I looked up the original Ebionites and asked him if he only believed in the nonmagical Jesus that the originals believed in.. That was all it took.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Congratulations!
Thank you
Thank you very much.

I, of course, achieved ignore at warp speed with this one.
Record setting speed
or
Ludacris speed?

I looked up the original Ebionites and asked him if he only believed in the nonmagical Jesus that the originals believed in.. That was all it took.
If memory serves, and now a days it is iffy, the original Ebionites embraced poverty, right?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
You don't what you're talking about.
You continue to post bogus looney tune reference. See #464
It sets too fast to be used on a live TV show where people have to wait before they interact with the presenter.
simply a drop applied to the metal object anytime will do. The objects can be easily applied with glue outside the video shoot. Slight of hand works in a circus act. It could be contact cement works very well without your concern of the time issue. It is clear and not visible.