• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

my RF journal

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
29th of March 2024

In this my second video I explain my beliefs about a thing which I call Disclosure

Let me just state that this is ONLY IN MY OPINION! - It is not my intention to present this as definitive fact

I aim to upload two videos a week and it is now the early hours of Friday and I have now done two so I don't know when the next ones will be!

Also, please consider visiting my website at Madaba.info there are articles there and other goodies too

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
30th of March 2024

I have made a new video in which I discuss my beliefs about what The Madaba is

There will be a follow-up video to this coming very soon - about what difference it makes

I am have embedded it in this post but if you are interested, please consider checking out my website: Madaba.info if you have questions there may be answers there

Last edited:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
30th of March 2024

Here is the follow-up video to the first one I uploaded today, as promised!

In it I give my own personal answer to the question: What difference does it make if our reality is a kind of simulation? What would happen if we The Madaba developed Madaba consciousness?

This video is my answer to that

Some may say that knowing that would be a cause of hopelessness and despair. I actually think it would do the world a load of good. As I explain in this video!

There are also articles on my website: Madaba.info

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
31st of March 2024

In this video I ask who am I in relation to The Madaba? What is my role within The Madaba?

Who am I? What am I?

In this video I try and answer such questions, I share the understanding that I have of myself

If you find this interesting please consider having a look at my website at: Madaba.info

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
1st of April 2024

There is a now a new page on my website, in which I have embedded four videos which I have made over the past few days. Once you have watched these videos you will be able to follow the things I am going to start posting there. These videos will help you understand my website.

Understanding This Website

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
6th of April 2024

I have totally re-done my website/blog

I am aiming to create a community of Intelligent people - Intelligent with a capital "I"

If you feel moved to go and have a look at it then I suggest you follow that inclination

Here's the address: Madaba.info

May enlightenment follow
:cool: