• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nice to make your acquaintance

POSYMMM

Hello, I was raised Catholic, later switched to Baptist, and married someone Pentecostal. I am looking forward to learning from a heartfelt discussion.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome to Religious Forums! I was also raised Catholic, and then I switched to...a few different things. Haven't figured it all out yet, but I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!
I was born a heathen,
raised a heathen,
& remain a heathen.
Now join use for a sophisticated discussion of
the issues of our age in the RF staff cafeteria....
tenor.gif

InChrist

Free4ever
Hello, I was raised Catholic, later switched to Baptist, and married someone Pentecostal. I am looking forward to learning from a heartfelt discussion.
Welcome!
I was raised Catholic, tried Eastern religions, Mormonism, Worldwide Church of God, new age.
For many years now, Jesus has been enough.

Spice

StewardshipPeaceIntergityCommunityEquality
Born and raised progressive Christian, dabbled in conservative Christianity and eventually converted to Christian Heretic. I still seek, but not for a spiritual home community. I found that by accepting the premise of Omnist. Now I seek knowledge to assist my living with "SPICES" -- Servitude, Peace, Integrity, Community, Equality -- and also Simplicity

Welcome!

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Namaste. :praying: Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to the community.