• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pagan Path Poll

Pagan Path?

• Hellenist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eclectic

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Asatru/Heathen

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wiccan

• Khemetic

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Stregheria

• Druid

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Other (Please explain)

• Total voters

☆Dreamwind☆

Hee hee, I used alliteration. Since we often get left out of the consensus except as Other, I'm curious to know how many follow specific paths? Dunno how many options the forum allows, but here goes!

I'm unsure if Native American Spirituality, Hinduism, Shinto, Voodoo, Santeria, and Polynesian Spirituality (unsure of what it's called) care to put themselves under the umbrella. I've heard conflicting views about it. Which is what the Other option is for, and don't wish to upset practitioners by assuming as such. But feel free to chime in anyway!

I'm sure I've missed out on something but hey, my brain isn't an encyclopedia, and I don't know everything.

Last edited:

☆Dreamwind☆

I'm an eclectic, my deities are from the Roman, Norse, Greek, Hawaiian, Celtic, Egyptian and Babylonian pantheons. I sometimes write my own prayers. I'm an animist and hard polytheist, and I don't think I follow the particulars of more structured pagan paths.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Eclectic...I borrow from several traditions, usually with modification...Druidry appeals to me, but my disabilities make it seem something I can't pursue these days...a great deal of it seems to be similar to some Native American...I have no recent ancestors from the nations...but what I have read and heard is mostly consistent with my personal experiences...

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
It's been a while since I've walked the pagan path, but I do miss it... Discussing the runes has made me realize just how much I want to get back onto that path

For me, I do love the druid way, but I'm not sure that's where I'd plant my flag just yet. For now I'm just doing my own thing, but I do have more of an eclectic approach. Most of my practices are influenced by northern and western European inspired practices, but I also respect and admire the local indigenous ways as well. I don't go out of my way to practice those, but growing up around them has definitely influenced me and the way I do things

Sun of Lugh

I'm glad to see many fellow Druids on here, as well as eclectic folks! It makes me wonder where most Pagans or Earth-based people fall in terms of category, if we look at total numbers across the world. This forum probably isn't representative.