• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ram Lala PrANa PratishThA live now

ameyAtmA

~ ~
Premium Member
Namaste

Who is watching live?

How many hours have you been watching?
How many diyas did you light at home?

PM Modi is walking to the garbh grUha now...

What an amazing phenomenon for all devotees worldwide.

It is as if the special guests at Awadh are a family and you are part of the family/

Awadh me Ram aye hain

Shri Ram Jay Ram Jay Jay Ram

Ganesh puja begins...

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru

22pm-offers-prayers4.jpg
Click for full image

Why 51 inches, because a five year child may have this height.
I have not watched, I have felt. About 20 diyas and two Rama flags.
Our Muslim electrician was not available. The Muslim physiotherapist that comes to treat me also took a furlough.
But then, the Hindus too were waiting for this moment for 498 years. One person took a vow not to marry till the temple is constructed. That was 31 years ago. One women did not eat any grain, another did not speak. People in one village have not worn any head-dress for 498 years.

Last edited:

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
I don't understand the language, but I watched some excerpts from the video. The deity and the ambience were so overwhelmingly beautiful, I wish I could have been there. A silly question: why is Rama standing alone? Most statues I've seen so far were depictions of Rama together with Sita, Lakshman and Hanuman.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Because Rama has been depicted in his chiidhood form - 'Bala Rama'. Perhaps Mother Sita was not even born at that time. Other statues, two older ones and Mother Sita's statue too is in the Sanctum. And there are other temples too in the enclosure.