• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Meaningless Insults To Posters

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Actually no, I truly just thought of that all by myself. It all came from my demented little noggin.... as did another one I shall save for later

From his own typing finger @Wu Wei has a demented little noggin, with built in thesaurus.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
From his own typing finger @Wu Wei has a demented little noggin, with built in thesaurus.

Many years ago I work a third shift job that went between the extremes of boring and terrifying during the boring periods, I took to reading the only book I could find there... the dictionary... use to write some interesting reports..... that tended to confuse my supervisor...

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Many years ago I work a third shift job that went between the extremes of boring and terrifying during the boring periods, I took to reading the only book I could find there... the dictionary... use to write some interesting reports..... that tended to confuse my supervisor...

I did the same thing on the railway. We had a handover book for the day work supervisor, if nothing happened I would make stuff up with the help of a dictionary.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I did the same thing on the railway. We had a handover book for the day work supervisor, if nothing happened I would make stuff up with the help of a dictionary.
yeah, but your dictionary had an accent :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
@Revoltingest wishes for a McHaggis sandwich.
I really do.

Here....have this taste treat.
39fbae43f26086f2e20f15e9d6c2c6df.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I really do.

Here....have this taste treat.
39fbae43f26086f2e20f15e9d6c2c6df.jpg
That's an insult? It looks like a Celebrity Deathmatch version of Trump and it's perfectly legal for me to bury and ax in the forehead.
In your Scottishness you must have forgotten what insult means. It's ok though. We all know the Scotts get so confused they are prone to getting ally and enemy confused.