• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Star witness in Biden impeachment inquiry charged with lying to the FBI.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

"The special counsel in the Hunter Biden investigation charged a one-time informant with lying about President Biden and his son"

"So the Justice Department special counsel, David Weiss, has charged Alexander Smirnov with two counts, essentially alleging that he has made false statements to a government agent. That's count one.

Count two, a falsification of records in a federal investigation. And in this indictment, the DOJ is saying that the defendant's story to the FBI — this is in the document itself — that the defendant's story to the FBI was a fabrication, an amalgam of otherwise unremarkable business meetings and contacts that had actually occurred."

Anyone surprised? I am not

But what are the Republicans going to do now? Are they going to continue with the inquiry? Are they really still going to try to impeach Joe Biden?

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You beat me to it. Here is another article that makes essentially the same points:

F1fan

Veteran Member
Anyone surprised? I am not

But what are the Republicans going to do now? Are they going to continue with the inquiry? Are they really still going to try to impeach Joe Biden?
What I expect is pundits and MAGAs to blame the deep state in setting this all up. This is all they have to keep their bogus accusations going.

Of course these headlines will not be noticed by MAGAs, as they have their disinformation media to hide it from them.