• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Template Foundation / Emin ??

seeker64

Oh wow - thank you for posting this video. I am sure that I would hate it if I could actually understand the Hebrew but it was great to see Leo in action. It warms my heart. Its funny that two people can watch the same video and see such completely different things. I see a man speaking his truth with warmth and care. And with some grandeur yes, but dang I loved his bold and grand statements.

I was in the Emin for 15 years...I left a few years after Leo died. I was honoured to have been able to be in his Emin during his lifetime, and when he died ....it just felt like something had been completed. And I moved on. I'll never forget what I learned there - the time I spent in the Emin was wonderful and magic and I wish that everyone could have that experience. It changed me in ways that I will forever feel grateful for. I never found it cultish - a little cliquish for sure...but people are what people are. When I read negative things about the Emin on the internet it is clear to me that the people writing them have no idea what they are talking about. The stuff written out there is weird, and bears no resemblance to my experience. It actually makes me sad because some of it is really creepy and I think somebody who might really benefit from being in the Emin will miss it because of that stuff.

Leaving was hard for me - kind of like leaving home when it's time to move out on your own. You don't really want to, but no matter which way you turn you realize that it's the best next step for you. Somehow that world became too small for me - instead of feeling inspired I felt stifled, and instead of the warmth of companionship I felt constricted by my companions. I think that's one of the downfalls of being part of any group for a length of time. It's hard to keep growing and changing. I craved new experience, and I craved becoming new to myself again. I realized that it was time to stop sitting around talking about growth and development, and time to get out there and start living what I had learned. I just left - and no one protested. Which actually kind of bummed me out, I was hoping someone might protest just a little. That kind of flies in the face of the whole 'cult' theory, in my opinion. You are definitely free to leave whenever you want and no one will ever try and talk you out of it...because why would they?

In any case anything you read out there about mind control, or brain washing or whatever is just bunk. I taught new groups of Emin students for years and I don't know any brain washing techniques at all. All I knew was how to teach some amazing lessons that changed my life - and I was happy to pass them on. And I loved when students asked me the 'hard' questions - because if what you believe can't stand up to questioning then it really isn't worth believing. And if you are in the Emin and are ready to leave that's ok too. You'll feel sad at first, like when you leave anything that you once loved - but eventually you'll find your way. And then you'll run into old companions and realize you share a bond with them unlike anything else.

I sometimes think about going back - but the truth is I'll never take the journey from nothing to something again. That's a one time thing - and really I'd love to have the chance to go through it all again from the beginning. Kind of like how I'd love to relive my University years. Except my University keeps phoning me and asking me for more money. The Emin never does that.

Also...secretive? Anybody I ever knew in the Emin was the opposite of secretive about it. You couldn't ever make them shut up about it...to the point of annoying people. Trust me, I annoyed lots of people talking about it endlessly.

And one last thing: I believe Leo's quote was 'beware the Jezebel that comes after me' not the 'Isabelle'...

just-in

Thank ypu for your candid response.it warmed my heart.the video was for me a warm reminder of leo.the hebrew was not so pleasant however.it exposes the inner intriges in an ego clashes ridden closed community made worse by false alarms of the end of the world is coming prophesies like the 2000 scare that was a complete hoax .
as an insider of the it computer world from its beggining i was part of those who created the 'bug' that never was..
In the old days we used paper cards with 80 characters each ti input info into the machines and had to be as economical as possible to save space. So we used to skip the 19 digit of the date fields as it was obvious.the programs knew it was always the 1900s.when the millenium was approaching and there was a need mainly for financial institutions to make small adjstments in their programs so they will not lose debts due to date confusion someone thought it was a good idea to make a big business out of it and scare the whole world that the sky is going to fall over because we've got the calendar wrong...
Now the emin and leo fell for it and the emin village went for an incredible spending and preparation to becoe self sufficint and people made great money efforts to pay for it.money was also invested in swiss accounts of gold and according to the video never returned.
Now why is all this relevant the the w onderfull emin experiance?
To be continued...

just-in

IF YOU MARY THE FALSE ALARM OF BUG2000 to an egomaniac leader you get the marriage of two wrong things that according to Leo creates evil.it also indicates a far greater problem of the never ending end of the world is coming prophesies in cults secret societies religions inner religions as well as in the w Web that introduce contradiction and disrepute to even the most genuine spiritual movements and dumb the followers who forsake reason and repels others who get disillusioned and leave.in the meantime the leaders of the world continue with their unnoticed uninterrupted steps toward the real end of the world that is a continuous plan rather then a singular event,
the average human being is not capable to get alarmed by long term and far off dangers.only by short term imminent threats.thus the controllers feed us with frequent false alarms designed to wear out our resistance numb us down and exhaust us so they can do to us whatever they want without resistance.
therefore all spiritual denomination with out thorough intelligence concerning the true nature of the world government system is doomed to fail sooner or later.
seeker 64 its true that in English one refers to the Phoenician queen of the kingdom of Israel by the name of jesabel however the google spell checker does not know her and her original name in Hebrew which is much closer to the source was is-evel which is closer to the Spanish Isabel so my lady says dont be such a condescending cynical intellectual....

sunray

Bonjour Jumi,
good question, basically it is or was a private school or college, set up by God through Leo who was a man of God, but that's my own interpretaion. However, you see I'm a man of God too, so I trust my own judgement on this. As I saw it, one could liken Leo to Moses, he was called to lead the people to a new understanding about everthing. So we the people, or certain people, predestined in God's plan began to study Under Leo. Leo died in 2002, his work lives on.
At one meeting I attended Loe said 'one of you here today is to become the new leader of the world' or words to that effect. A senior Emin lecturer, I spoke to said that everything is predestined, so that concords with the Bible, and the Coran, so I guess this reply is predestined as will be anyone's understanding of it. However Leo said to tell non members that it is just philosophy, which is true at a certain level. However the Emin is subject to evolution so it can only get better. Any mistakes in leadership will just be history,The Emin is after all full of humanity and that has its f-laws. It was dissolved, so I read, but still continues. It was said at, one meeting by a very senior member, that I would become the /an ambassador for the Emin. So I say the Emin philosophy is good and evolving, but having faith in God and or yourself is Paramount.
The Emin I believe is taken from the word Eminent, but the Emin had its duffers too. people from all walks of life, groups all around the planet made up the Emin. As for the monthly insciption fees, well some peole paid too little and others too much it was on a individual arrangement. But then I know little of how the finances were run, except some people, like me paid very little for a long time. You see, I'm not rich in cash terms.
Hope that insight helps, I don't have my own computor so I can't log on for long, I'm in the public Library in Caen, France, yeah, the ancient Royal Seat was here, a good place to dance, alone. Lovely castle now too.
A bit cold today but sunny.
Must go.
Best wishes
sunray

sunray

What is this Emin?
What is this Emin?
The Emin was and is a philosospy but it can become one's religion according to Leo.
I first learned of the Fizz in the Emin, which is something of the unseen worlds it can however be felt and seen if one knows how to see electrically/spiritually. So one could say the fizz is also the Emin.
sunray

sunray

Bonjour Jumi,
have you really made nearly 2000 messages?
In the NT Bible it says that ones purpose is to become a new creation, the Emin could be said to be a philosophy/religion that leads/helps one to become a new creation and in a collective sence helps the entire world become a new creation. Again that is my view.
Ha

sunray

Hi again Jumi,
I've had a think about what the Emin is and I could have given you, if I'd thought about it, the official definition. You see when I left the Emin after so many years, I became a Teacher and needed a reference. So after asking, and a lot of phone calls, the senior lecturer kindly sent me a reference about the times and dates and my application to the studies stating I was particularly interested in Emin research on language , communication skills and the arts of theatre. I'm the only one I know of to be honoured with a such a reference.
He then added in the second paragraph: (Ive kept the heading and date)

The EMIN
7 december 1989
§2:
The Emin is a society engaged in education and research into such area's as world history and civilisations, philosopy, science and the enviroment, theatre and the creative arts. It began in London in 1972, and now has centres throughout the UK as well as being established in Denmark, Germany, Holland, Israel, Canada, USA and New zealand. The aim of the Emin is to make available an education and forum for research that enables a pereson to enhance and develop their life, Character, understanding, art, and versatility by providing an environment where self study and self improvement may occur at the individuals own pace;

Yours faithfully
signed
Max Roxxxxxx (I've withheld the name)
Senior lecturer

I hope that helps, I've given the reference to most of my employers; unfortunately it didn't help when I applied for a work permit after two years teaching in Japan. Of course you can always google the Emin Foundation london, for more details. I can only add what Leo said 'do two years in the Emin' I'm not sure if it makes a great lot of difference if you are in the Emin or active in forums as you are as we used to say before the internet, 'on the web'. But if you are able, it's worth considering.
All the Best

sunray

sunray

Hi again Jumi,
did you know that Emin Leo's life name was John, so ananther way of looking upon his calling was as John's are in biblical terms a voivce calling in the Wilderness making the roads straight, the John that came before Jesus. Th

sunray

I keep getting cut off.
That occured to me the other day after studying the Emin web sites.

Sometimes just being alive feels so good

sunray

sunray

Hi all

I have had over 30 years of experience with the Emin affair. Although no longer officially a member I still vigorously follow the work which for me unlocks the great mysteries of such important questions as 'why are human beings on the planet'.

For anyone seeking fresh, original and meaningful answers to the great questions then there is no better source than the Emin in my experience.

Leo produced a massive archive of work mainly written and audio, on the subject of Creations Laws, Healing, Immortality and Re-Incarnation, Human Evolution, Human Origins, The Man Woman Mystery, Ancient Cultures, Personal Religion, Personal Development, Understanding Our Culture and Time, and much much more too vast to list.

Like any organisation problems did occur within the affair, mainly caused by people's lack of development and ignorance. Leo him self passed away in 2002 and in my opinion he deserves to be regarded as the most enlightened, generous and religious person in the whole history of the human race.

For anyone interested in researching the Emin, I would urge them to study Leo's work, and pay less attention to hearsay and rumours regarding the financial issues and management of the affair. Leo left the UK to moved to Florida under the instructions of his doctor and it was primarily a health issue not a financial one. His enormous work output continued from his residence in Florida, it never stopped until he passed away.

So please ask if you want to know more and I would only be too pleased to help. Remember I am no longer an official member myself. I have researched and looked into many religions and organisations and nothing even comes close to the clarity and depth that the Emin offers.

Thanks for Reading

Z
Hi all

I have had over 30 years of experience with the Emin affair. Although no longer officially a member I still vigorously follow the work which for me unlocks the great mysteries of such important questions as 'why are human beings on the planet'.

For anyone seeking fresh, original and meaningful answers to the great questions then there is no better source than the Emin in my experience.

Leo produced a massive archive of work mainly written and audio, on the subject of Creations Laws, Healing, Immortality and Re-Incarnation, Human Evolution, Human Origins, The Man Woman Mystery, Ancient Cultures, Personal Religion, Personal Development, Understanding Our Culture and Time, and much much more too vast to list.

Like any organisation problems did occur within the affair, mainly caused by people's lack of development and ignorance. Leo him self passed away in 2002 and in my opinion he deserves to be regarded as the most enlightened, generous and religious person in the whole history of the human race.

For anyone interested in researching the Emin, I would urge them to study Leo's work, and pay less attention to hearsay and rumours regarding the financial issues and management of the affair. Leo left the UK to moved to Florida under the instructions of his doctor and it was primarily a health issue not a financial one. His enormous work output continued from his residence in Florida, it never stopped until he passed away.

So please ask if you want to know more and I would only be too pleased to help. Remember I am no longer an official member myself. I have researched and looked into many religions and organisations and nothing even comes close to the clarity and depth that the Emin offers.

Thanks for Reading

Z

sunray

OK Jumi,

have a nice life.

Sunray

---------------------------------------

Hello seeker64 , dreadwear, just-in, Phoenix-California, Kai-ro, leilasky and emin member are you still on line. Any other Emin people out there?

Sunray

sunray

syrxz New Member
Start a Conversation
Jumi said:
What is this Emin?

I'm inclined to view it as an elaborate fantasy reinforced by an artful patternng of vocabulary and nomenclature.]

Indeed the Emin uses alot of words, expanding one's vocabulary is needed to understand what the Emin is all about.
That is, the path to immortality after the death of the physical body. This well may seem like a fantasy, but really it's a reality that can only be understood after some research especially into the unseen worlds.
However, The Emin does a lot of research into Egypt, and it's interesting to note that Min is the god of fertility. I was told that the nearest religion to the Emin is Zen Buddhism, although I would say, one should research also the ancient philosophic Dragon religions (Sun religions) . The depth of the Emin can be felt more than simply understood. One can build an immortal spiritual body to live and explore the entire universe after death, it takes alot of time and soul searching to understand, but if this is not to your fansy, don't worry be happy.

Sunray

sunray

Greetings one and all,
that Leo had a great success with the Emin both financially and spiritually is clear, he worked hard for his success, and his private life was, and is his own. On another thread it is mentioned that Leo could have made alot of money for himself simply by being a writer. So it's pointless being jealous or judgemental, remember the sciptures 'don't judge others'. He had his destiny, and, like us all, had to live it.
Today, it's my destiny to share this with you all.

Fairy Balls

One aspect of the Emin was it gave an introduction to the unseen worlds, the spiritual worlds. Every year we use fairy balls for certain religious occasions, Christmas, Easter, whatever. We now buy them, they are expensive but that's todays world. However, In the old days I imagine it was no less expensive, but in a different way. One had to earn them by being attractive to them; I am of course refering to real fairy balls.
A story.
It was april 2012, I was in a most horrible waiting room alone waiting for some transport to my next destination, which turned out to be Caen (hope you like the photo, from the big wheel). It was quite a large room and I was waiting patiently, full of all the wonderous spiritual things I'd seen and experienced. When suddenly, a small ball of light appeared from nowhere and began to circle me about a metre or so from my chest. I looked carefully at this Golf ball sized ball of light and in the middle was a much smaller and brighter light, just a pin prick in size. As it circled me slowly, just the once, I was filled with awe.
However this is not the first time I seen fairy balls. When I was in the Emin they would come in the bathroom as I was having a bath; Spiritually through the Emin studies and my own previous endeavours, I had become attractive to higher spiritual things, my life was enhanced spirtually. The price to pay is personal development, expensive if all you're after is a few fairy balls, but realistic if you seek much greater things. Yes, we all paid to be in the Emin some more than others, some in a different way, but to my mind money well spent, as it allows one to see the whole world, not just the cultural, academic or financial world that we live in day to day.

sunray

ps: must go more another day perhaps?

Last edited: