• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The BNP (British National Party)

The British National Party
Have you people hear of these scumbags? If you look at there websites, you'd think, that they are not such a bad lot...

The thing this "White British" party does not realise, is that the evil Nazi party that their family helped defeat, is regrowing in England... And they are it. Their leader has even been caught slandering Muslims, Jews and even denying the Holocaust. I am afraid that the majority of the UK (stupid idiots) will elect these ***** into power.

If only they were made illegal...

They are in the middle of a massive re branding campaign at the moment, trying to divorce themselves from the thuggery of the past and from combat 18 in order to adopt an air of respectability, their current party policy endorses recruiting tactics which include targeting the lonely and providing them with a sense of extended family, which is such a cult thing to do.

And you're supposed to call them the British Nationalist Party now not the BNP to avoid negative connotations that might arise from remembering that BNP members have dragged Asian people out of their homes an businesses to assault and terrorise them in the past.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
They'll never get elected lol.

Just a bunch of crazies that doesn't deserve the tiny amount of attention they get.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
They'll never get elected lol. Just a bunch of crazies that doesn't deserve the tiny amount of attention they get.

hitler-chamberlain.jpg

Now where have I heard that before?

:shrug:

Zephyr

Moved on
I can understand why some people vote BNP (understand, not condone), but god damn they are evil ********. So long as nationalism is combined with authoritarianism, it will never succeed.

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
Have you people hear of these scumbags? If you look at there websites, you'd think, that they are not such a bad lot...

The thing this "White British" party does not realise, is that the evil Nazi party that their family helped defeat, is regrowing in England... And they are it. Their leader has even been caught slandering Muslims, Jews and even denying the Holocaust. I am afraid that the majority of the UK (stupid idiots) will elect these ***** into power.

This kind of party is also becomming more popular in Germany. The BNP leader even commended his German counterpart on achieving record votes at the last election.

I don't think they're likely to take over the country... and if, by some act of collective stupidity they did, then I imagine there would be mass riots and explosions... and special effects... and... and lasers.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Free speech has it's price,as long as they do not incite violence it would be wrong to make them illegal,i don't think you have any worries about them becomming more powerful as they always court controversy,like Holocaust denial and IMO do not have a hope of winning anything.

Enlighten

I for one will not be voting for them, I am completely against what they stand for, and actually come to think about it no-one I know actually would consider voting for them either. Do they actually have a following here in Britain?

Zephyr

Moved on
I for one will not be voting for them, I am completely against what they stand for, and actually come to think about it no-one I know actually would consider voting for them either. Do they actually have a following here in Britain?

Well, a while back their membership list was leaked and a bunch of party members lost their jobs. If you want to see if there's any BNP members living near you, it's possible to find search scripts for that sort of thing.

Enlighten

Well, a while back their membership list was leaked and a bunch of party members lost their jobs. If you want to see if there's any BNP members living near you, it's possible to find search scripts for that sort of thing.

Hmm I think I might need to look into this one out of interest. Have you any idea where to look? I can dig around if necessary, I would really hope there werent people like that who live nearby, but I suppose you never really know until you look into it.

Zephyr

Moved on
I would remind anybody who uses this tool to NOT harass people you find. There have been cases of mistaken identity and non-members cropping up on the list. It's pretty rare, but you should still keep caution.

BNP member proximity search

Mr
Ian
Campbell
[email protected]
Guardian plant ('undercover' report written for the Guardian 20/12/06. 07 renewal payment received 23/12/06

I love that they took his renewal payment even though they new he was a plant!

Enlighten

I would remind anybody who uses this tool to NOT harass people you find. There have been cases of mistaken identity and non-members cropping up on the list. It's pretty rare, but you should still keep caution.

LOL I'd be too scared to! I had a check and there is no-one from where I stay, although there are people on there that are from surrounding towns, good to know although I must say I wont be doing anything with the information, its just for knowing sake.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Lancaster isn't a stones throw away from Blackpool, and the BNP have their eyes set on dominating the political scene of North West England. I'm not that concerned to be honest, the proper campaigning around the area should ensure they don't get any more influence.

kai

ragamuffin

WOW! 25 in my area and i live in a rural village.

P.S. actually this is quite dangerous because i just rang someone who is on this list and he swears that he doesnt know anything about it. and it even shows the street where he lives on a googlemap

Last edited:

Panda

42?
Premium Member
There was one person on the list for my home town, not bad for a town of about 10,000.