• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
this too is a date
Jumbo-Medjool-Dates_1621x.jpg

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Good morning, a chilly 11c, I got up and turned the heat on then came back to bed. The biopsy place rang yesterday and had a cancellation on the 8th so I can get that done earlier, well maybe, they just gave flood warnings on the radio for next week.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Good morning, a chilly 11c, I got up and turned the heat on then came back to bed. The biopsy place rang yesterday and had a cancellation on the 8th so I can get that done earlier, well maybe, they just gave flood warnings on the radio for next week.
Oh I bet you'll be fine.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Done all my morning stuff and moved floor mats, dog toys etc out of the way so the cleaner can do her thing. Now I sit around twiddling my thumbs for 2 hours until she gets here. I think me and the hound might fill in the holes in the front yard while she's here, that will fill in 10 minutes. And I'm counting on the rain holding off for that to happen.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
The spot on my teeth that the dentist fixed keep turning more and more blue...

I look silly.

Well, sillier.

At least now they match the blue stains on my fingernails.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id! Forbidden Planet
Staff member
Premium Member
Australia has floods too? Fires, floods, snakes, spiders, octopi, jelly fish, whatever the heck a platypus is, kangaroos, devils...

It's like a Disney Land of Doom down under.

How ya doin'? Hope everything is going OK. Haven't been on long enough lately to have a chat.