• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The migration is done

Zwing

The migration to a new server is finished now.[…] Still no word on whether or not the missing posts are going to return though.
Is that what happened? I wanted to respond more comprehensively to something, but absolutely could not find the conversation. I was actually beginning to think that I imagined the entire dialogue!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The migration to a new server is finished now.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal from here on in.

Still no word on whether or not the missing posts are going to return though.
Did I miss a notification that this was going to happen or am I (and others) still mushrooms?

Heyo

Veteran Member
Did I miss a notification that this was going to happen or am I (and others) still mushrooms?
If there was a notification, you are not the only one who has missed it.
As much as I appreciate that the tech staff keeps the site running I'd also appreciate if they'd work a bit on their communication skills.
Failure-to-communicate.jpg

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש

They notified you via you a private message.
Then immediately took the site down so you couldn't read the message.
During the down time, the site was restored from a backup which was prior to the notification that was sent to you.
The site was brought back up.

The same thing happened on Friday.

They notified you via you a private message.
Then immediately took the site down so you couldn't read the message.
During the down time, the site was restored from a backup which was prior to the notification that was sent to you.
The site was brought back up.

So, you were notified twice; What's the problem? :p

Screenshot_20230618_180200.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Suddenly I'm getting email notifications of posts to a couple of threads but given past experience and lack of notice that email has been restored I don't trust it will last..

Zwing

At 0:58 in this trailer, where Borat is kissing Natalia, they edited out where Borat says that Natalia is his sister. LOL
Sasha Baron Cohen was as perfect for that role as Gene Wilder was for Wonka, or Belushi was for Bluto Blutarsky. (Well…maybe not as perfect as was Wilder for Wonka…that was once-in-a-lifetime casting.)

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
If there was a notification, you are not the only one who has missed it.
As much as I appreciate that the tech staff keeps the site running I'd also appreciate if they'd work a bit on their communication skills.
Failure-to-communicate.jpg
Some men, you just can't reach.

So you get what we had here last week -- which is the way he wants it.

Well, he gets it.

And I don't like it anymore than you men.

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
Sasha Baron Cohen was as perfect for that role as Gene Wilder was for Wonka, or Belushi was for Bluto Blutarsky. (Well…maybe not as perfect as was Wilder for Wonka…that was once-in-a-lifetime casting.)

Bob Odenkirk as Saul Goodman

Don't sue Religious Forums! Noooo!