• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

There is not enough erosion between the rock layers years for very many years to have passed between them.

SavedByTheLord

You keep claiming it.
It won't make a difference.

Go ahead. DEMONSTRATE to us all where and how any volcanic eruption or any flood has created the geological equivalent of 150.000 winter / summer cycles.
Mount Saint Helens eruption in 1981 created varves and many in just 1 year which proves that a sinter/ summer pair per year does not always hold.
The flood was much larger than Mount Saint Helens eruption, so that explains the 150,000
Your false assumption gives you a false conclusion.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
It does show one thing. That theists, Christians in this case, are nothing more than unthinking robots repeating and spamming the same pseudoscience nonsense over and over and over again whilst demonstrating by example, the adage of what the definition of insanity is.
I would agree except for the fact that all other theists have skirted supporting anything SavedByTheLord has claimed for quite some time now.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Mount Saint Helens eruption in 1981 created varves and many in just 1 year which proves that a sinter/ summer pair per year does not always hold.
The flood was much larger than Mount Saint Helens eruption, so that explains the 150,000
Your false assumption gives you a false conclusion.
You are just repeating your claim.

I asked you to demonstrate / support it.

SavedByTheLord

So what?
That you have no idea what it could possibly mean is a you problem, not a me problem.

And since you have so thoroughly demonstrated, your complete immunity to learning means that discourse with you is less than meaningless.
Can you defend evolution and billions of years at all?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
So when asked for any evidence, you provided none.
See? This is just literal confirmation of what I said. Here's you when presented with refutations for your many many bare claims:

ignore-i-cant-hear-you.gif

SavedByTheLord

No. You have given "refutations" against strawmen. The hilarious part is that even in context of the strawmen, your "refutations" don't work.
And yet you have not been able to refute any.
The false assumptions and circular reasoning of evolution and billions of years is not evidence .